The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone else play Simpsons Tapped Out on the ipad?

:D

Ten straight spins and every time 1000 dollars. I hate it when I hear gifts being dropped in my town and I can't find them anywhere. Also thanks Springfield Downs for letting me pay 2k for 50 exp. What a deal!

Most of mine drop in two specific areas, otherwise I'll just send out the elves.

If not the elves, you can hide buildings in the movement mode. While you can't click gifts from that mode, you can get an idea of where they are hiding.

Ahh, I was wondering about that. I don't have Barney either, but his Plow King skin is on the wheel.

Yeah, I was hoping it would be a free Barney... Nope.

I just want ClausCo now and end this event.

Ten straight spins and every time 1000 dollars. I hate it when I hear gifts being dropped in my town and I can't find them anywhere. Also thanks Springfield Downs for letting me pay 2k for 50 exp. What a deal!

This is sooo frustrating. I had a streak of about 14 in a row before I got the shelter. Just need Claus Co. and the Plow King outfit now, but at most I get 3 spins a day.

how do you get multiple spins?

Once you get to 30K in gift cards you get a spin for every 1000 gift cards.

I've gotten all the prizes off the wheel so I've hoarded 36 tokens just to see if anything good comes near the end of the event.

Archived