The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone else play Simpsons Tapped Out on the ipad?

:D

I think that event burned me out.

I have been keeping up with quests but I haven't even been bothering to send everyone else on tasks lately. They are just wandering the town, looking for me to take a hand in their lives.

I know what you mean. If I'm going to send people on tasks I make sure it's for 24 hours. I can't be bothered logging in more than once a day to send them off on new ones right now.

Yea there needs to be a way to send everyone out on say, 4 hour tasks all at once, it's a pain to go find and tap every character. #firstworldproblems

Or at least something to indicate that all characters are on a task, so you can make sure there are no wanderers.

The Lisa storyline is weak.

But the Kirk one is hilarious.

Just had him be a scarecrow for Cletus.

I laughed at the commentary on the "new american dream", instead of 1 job with lots of benefits we now can have lots of jobs with no benefits...

I was bored at a work conference today and downloaded this. it is quite the time killer. I'm enjoying it :D

The only problem is that you can basically lock yourself out if you set tasks for everyone and there is nothing else to do.

Don't know what to do with my KrustyLand. I don't want to transfer tickets for money because cash is easy to make and tickets take forever. But I don't want to just abandon it.

Yeah, I'm pretty much neglecting my Krustyland. Sideshow You is nice because it throws donuts your way every so often. Definitely not spending donuts for decorations there though.

Yeah, I'm pretty much neglecting my Krustyland. Sideshow You is nice because it throws donuts your way every so often. Definitely not spending donuts for decorations there though.

I've never gotten a donut off of it. ;(

Apparently you're supposed to get them on every hundredth visit. I've gotten it twice which sounds about right.

Hmmm, a stop in Krustyland wasn't a part of my routine so maybe I just haven't gotten to 100 yet.

Only gotten donuts once from Sideshow You. But the extra tickets help for now.

Finally got a Lemon Tree and I'm not currently trying to save up cash to build a ridiculously priced building, so all is well. For now, just stocking up on boardwalk pieces for later and trying to add more land expansions. Soon I'll have to re-organize the town and actually get back on top of keeping Vanity and Tree Hugging at 5 stars.

I have not discovered any inspiration to put the unemployment office, Sunsphere, or the skyscraper from Halloween. Heh, I have a perfect spot for the tire fire and have the donuts to get it...just do not want to shell out the donuts to get it...

Archived