The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone else play Simpsons Tapped Out on the ipad?

:D

If you have around 100 friends, then you can get around 2800+ cards from friends alone. If you add that to your free spin token and other gift bags / present drops, then that's 3-4 tokens per day.

I have around 50 I think and I just never get coins besides the one from the Egg Nog place. I used to get a coin or 2 from the presents but for some reason it stopped happening. I got jack crap during the wheel spins. No Clause Co. or Plow King. Plow King I didn't care about since I don't have Barney anyways.

I have around 50 I think and I just never get coins besides the one from the Egg Nog place. I used to get a coin or 2 from the presents but for some reason it stopped happening. I got jack crap during the wheel spins. No Clause Co. or Plow King. Plow King I didn't care about since I don't have Barney anyways.

Once you finished the 30k gift cards for the event, every thousand would get you another spin token. Considering that with 100 friends, you could net up to 3000 gift cards e'ry day, you'd think that me getting Claus Co would have been a no-brainer.

Hay guys, it's your pal colon dee again.

How do I get Judge Cory Schneider?

1538702_588486327887473_2046906889_n.png

is a level 38 quest... it will unlock when you are level 38. I think I am working on his quest right now. But 1 of the task is 24hrs so I am still patiently waiting for that task to finish before I know when I will get him.

He should appear when you finish building the court building they added for level 38.

Archived