Joe/Eddie

O-38

D-21

G-4.75

Total-63.75

Trade:

Luongo and rights to Roy and Raymond for matthias and a pick

Edler and Schroeder for Eriksson and a pick

Prime top 2 dman and solid prospect who has shown pro success for a top line talent

When brad Richards gets bought out he has said he will choose where he wants to go based off team, players and the coach. Eriksson would be a big draw to play for nux as he would play behind the sedins with a player he had his career year with. He also said money won't matter so a contract of 3 mill or less would be reasonable.

Our top 6 would be very interesting though, and so would our PP as Louis has great chemistry with both the sedins and Richards , and I think Richards style would compliment Kesler well.

Sedin-sedin-kassian

Eriksson-Richards-Kesler

Hansen-matthias-burrows

Higgins-Hendricks-(whoever earns it)

Hamuis-Bieksa

Garrison-Tanev

Streit-Corrado

Alberta, Vandameer

Schneider

Joe/Eddie

O-38

D-21

G-4.75

Total-63.75

Trade:

Luongo and rights to Roy and Raymond for matthias and a pick

Edler and Schroeder for Eriksson and a pick

Prime top 2 dman and solid prospect who has shown pro success for a top line talent

When brad Richards gets bought out he has said he will choose where he wants to go based off team, players and the coach. Eriksson would be a big draw to play for nux as he would play behind the sedins with a player he had his career year with. He also said money won't matter so a contract of 3 mill or less would be reasonable.

Our top 6 would be very interesting though, and so would our PP as Louis has great chemistry with both the sedins and Richards , and I think Richards style would compliment Kesler well.

Well if that trade got us the second or third pick of Florida that's a pretty high pick in a deep draft, matthias and their 2nd would be pretty awesome for us, as 31-45 could all be late first rounders in past draft years.

Our offense would be very dynamic, and our PP would be in the top tier of the league, as this is hypothetical it would rely heavily on Richards being bought out.

I think Edler is valued very highly by other teams and I don't think Jensen would be needed.

For our future matthias and Eriksson are still pretty young, Eriksson would be able to mentor Jensen in the future, Streit would be able to mentor corrado. I think the sedins would be sad to lose edler but, Eriksson would reverse those feelings with excitement.

Archived