The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

*** Big Brother 15 Thread ***

Apples

they would be stupid not to. To me, out of the MC members, he's the guy who isn't 100% loyal to them. Even though McCrae has his little showmance going with Amanda, you can tell his allegiances lie with MC. Jeremy on the other hand essentially chose David/Aaryn/Kaitlin crew over MC with the last vote. Obviously they don't know that, but he's too close to other cast members for them to not suspect he'd back stab them.

I'm glad they exposed Aaryn for what she really is on the tv show, but they left out most of Ginamarie's racist stuff,etc. Also, if they are going to air it on the tv show, I still think they should have called them into the diary room and told them it would not be tolerated.

Its over now lol. But basically Amanda was topless with bandages over her nipples in front of the whole house

BB tells her to clip her mic onto her T-shirt and than says ZINGGG

I find it retarded how these people want to vote out Elissa because as long as she is there, she'll win MVP each week. Have they ever thought of using that as an advantage in the game and align with her?

If I were in the MC, the smart thing would be bring Elissa in and dump Jeremy. That way they'll able to nominate a person that they actually want out and since they basically control the votes it wouldn't matter who the HoH puts up.

I find it retarded how these people want to vote out Elissa because as long as she is there, she'll win MVP each week. Have they ever thought of using that as an advantage in the game and align with her?

If I were in the MC, the smart thing would be bring Elissa in and dump Jeremy. That way they'll able to nominate a person that they actually want out and since they basically control the votes it wouldn't matter who the HoH puts up.

Amanda/Candice/Andy/Judd knows that they can use Elissa so they do want to vote out Nick. But they don't have the votes to keep her. Even if McCrae flipped, they would not have enough votes to get rid of Nick. Thats why McCraes sticking with MC and continually trying to convince Amanada to vote Elissa out.

MC would not take Elissa in because Aaryn and Jeremy wants her out. They are in control of the game.

Archived