The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

SIGNING: The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed unrestricted free agent forward Colton Orr to a four year deal.

Colton Orr: 4 years, $ 6.0 million dollar contract ( $ 1,500,000.00 per season ).

* deal includes a limited no-trade-clause ( player provides list of eight teams he will not accept a trade to ).

v-logo.jpg

The Blackhawks are extremely disappointed Colton did not want to resign with us we worked hard to try to retain his services , never the less we thank him for his contributions to our hockey club and wish him all the best at his new home

Pittsburgh Penguins Depth Chart

Hall Stamkos Marchand

Oshie Nugent-Hopkins Killorn

Flynn Bjugstad ???????

McGinn Johnson Orr

Timonen Subban

Myers Martin

Moore Brennan

Bartley Barberio

Fleury

Leighton

Wilkes-Barre Scranton Depth Chart

Rattie Trocheck Ritchie

Agozzino ??????? Vey

Agostino ?????????? ????????

Walters ????????? ????????

Cumiskey Bourdon

Almqvist Ouellet

Kitchon Schmidit

Biega Strachan

Hackett

Gustafsson

SIGNING: The New York Islanders have signed unrestricted free agent defenseman Dennis Seidenberg to a three year deal.

Dennis Seidenberg: 3 years, $ 13.5 million dollar contract ( $ 4,500,000.00 per season ).

* deal includes a full no-trade-clause.

v-logo.jpg

The Isles are very happy to welcome Dennis back into the fold as he has rightfully assumed the veteran mantle of leadership from Nicklas Lidstrom on our backend.

He will be the rock on our 2nd pairing, for now, for the next 3 years as we attempt to recapture the CDCGML Cup.

This represents the Isles first UFA signing of the offseason and rumour has it that there are a few more targets, some of the sleeper variety, before GM theminister will be satisfied entering training camp.

Just posting so I can get to the most recent page on my phone without having to hit next a billion times

You can just go to the 2nd page and then on the url and a bunch of 0000000000s to the end of it.

Why don't you guys go to the full version and just click the last page link? :huh:

Or if that's not an option, post a random rumor! :lol:

Why don't you guys go to the full version and just click the last page link? :huh:

Or if that's not an option, post a random rumor! :lol:

Uses up a lot more data on your phone I think. Takes forever to load the page as well for me lol

World Championships Post

CDCGML World Championships Finals

Russia - 3

Finland - 4

Congrats to Primal and the Finns on a World Championships Gold Medal!

This is really exciting. Thank you to everyone that was involved, Thank you Russia for a hard fought contest.

To cut it short, although I am really excited to have won it, I wanted to stay true to the Finnish national Team where possible while making sure I had key players i knew in key places. without revisiting my roster and off the top of my head, I ensured there was SM-Liiga, Swedish Elite League and KHL playing finnish representation on the team and I think I even had a guy from the Swiss League in the final cut. Along with great NHL players and of course my man, Sami Salo. All this would not be possible without Sami Salo, a great Ranger who is a skating legacy unto himself. Thanks again and on with the GML Summer!

As a side note having won the wc mini game just now and having won one of the last two WJC fantasy games I am sitting at 2/4 wins in hockey fantasy pools that are outside this game. Not a bad average i think! One day it will translate to success in the ultimate league: GML.

Archived