The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Special teams?

Hitting and shot blocking?

Rogers Arena fans? (Maybe a greater article about the responsibility of Canuck fans to be the true 7th man?)

The first two I'm reserving until we see how the team actually responds to Torts. Maybe at the quarter pole or so.

As for the fans, they'll be touched on in the Luongo blog for sure.

You actually stopped trading for awhile there. I thought you were dead.... ;)

Like I said in our season preview I've been set for the season :)

More likely I just took a break from posting them... :P

None from me in da box

Good pointer, thanks! :)

Not sure what the next topic should be... divisional breakdowns for next year, or Team Canada.

Saving the Luongo blog for close to the start of the season.

Good read Curt , TM is right you write better than a lot of the hockey writers out there. Personally I am very excited about the Olympics if in all players stay healthy I believe Canada can ice one of the best hockey teams ever assembled.

Good read Curt , TM is right you write better than a lot of the hockey writers out there. Personally I am very excited about the Olympics if in all players stay healthy I believe Canada can ice one of the best hockey teams ever assembled.

I definitely appreciate the support guys. Would like to turn it into a way to make a living, I would love to get out of this town and into a job that I love doing.

I'd agree Canada can put together one of the best teams, but I do wonder about the travel and time difference having a big impact on them. I think Russia is the team to beat. Being on their home soil, I'm sure the work ethic which is usually their downfall will be up to par this time around.

I definitely appreciate the support guys. Would like to turn it into a way to make a living, I would love to get out of this town and into a job that I love doing.

I'd agree Canada can put together one of the best teams, but I do wonder about the travel and time difference having a big impact on them. I think Russia is the team to beat. Being on their home soil, I'm sure the work ethic which is usually their downfall will be up to par this time around.

I think one of the biggest questions for Russia will still be their goaltending. Who knows if Bobrovsky can repeat what he did last season?

I totally agree , nothing like playing on your home ice to motivate a team , and we will probably see Putin at the games as he is a "big" hockey fan ::D Maybe an article that explores the aspects of travel and and location and the effects that will have on the team ?

Boston Bruins

Off season prospective roster

ADaniel Sedin - CHenrik Sedin - Dany Heatley

Troy Brouwer - Derek Stepan - Vladamir Tarasenko

Joel Ward - Brandon Sutter - Jannik Hansen

Nick Bonino - Jaden Schwartz - Mathieu Perreault

Alex Chiasson

ALubomir Visnovsky - Kevin Shattenkirk

AKevin Bieksa - Jonny Boychuk

Wade Redden - Clayton Stoner

David Schlemko - Steve Oleksy

Cam Ward