The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Greets (moin) from northern Germany. Here is All fine excepeted that i found out that my loved dog has a hip athrosis (correct?) After i Made a long ( to long) walk on friday ....she couldnt move her back legs on saturday morning. I was shocked. But after we Met a doctor and some medication All is fine now. Well she is 13 and still in good conditions in general. But it sucks if such things just happen in vacations.

So 3 Weeks till pre-season and no News on coho and morrow...should the Blues be worried.?

I read that CoHo wants $6M per for 6 years.. so good luck to him :)

This may be a strange question.. :lol:

But anyone know of any good archery stores in Vancouver or Victoria?

twenty years ago there was a great Club near Victoria, but alas i moved around the globe and back since the good old days...and lost touch with the club members. We boasted an olympic Archer back in the day though, from small up island ville. Go us! If memory serves me it was the Black Tail Archery Club? hrm or was my compound a black tail bow>? stupid beer foam and bong water....killed off the good braincells. Best of luck to you in a sport well worth pursuing.

I did a google search and my old standby is still in business in quaint Drunken BC. About 45 mins north of Victoria on the Island.

http://www.buckys-sp...com/archbuc.htm

Hope that helps...back in the early 90's they were tits. The best one could imagine, being from up island and all.

Edit: better link once i clicked around in there....

http://www.buckys-sports.com/entranceframe.htm

GM Greensman held a quick press conference this morning, upon return from vacation. His first address of the offseason was scheduled to address three moves made this summer, and 2 major signings this offseason.

'We've had to make some moves, almost as a changing of the guard. We had key issues with our roster that needed to be handled to be cap compliant and competitive for the 2013-14 season. We`ve used the offseason to restrengthen our defence, with the return of Lubomir Visnovsky, which returned much confidence to the average Bruin fan. Once a weakness, defence is now stacked for the season in Boston. The Bruins also were able to bolster offence, with the surprise acquisition of Dany Heatley. Dany, signed as a UFA late last month (3 years at a 4.5m caphit), is already slated to start on the 1st line with the Sedins.

The first player to fall this summer was Drew Stafford, whom we originally signed to compete for 1st line RW. A 4 year Bruin veteran, Drew was a great player for us, but never struck our desired chemistry with the Sedins. His streaky performance and record of injuries made him unreliable, before a rough year last year saw him pushed down to our third line, and that didnt seem fair to Drew. Our current roster depth, and our salary situation at the time (Drew being a 4.5m caphit), offered no opportunity for Drew to improve his position, so we were forced to find a new home for him. One with the opportunity and roster availability that Drew deserves.

Return - CGY 1st round pick 2014

The second move was Tyler Kennedy, who suffered from similar circumstance. Due to a tough year in terms of production, a less 2-way oriented game than we push in Boston, and our salary crunch (Tyler a 2.4m caphit), we were forced to move Tyler. We are sure that he will bounce back with more offensive opportunity, but was lost on our 4th line, and often a healthy scratch.

Return - COL 2nd round pick 2014

The latest was one of the hardest. Our goaltending savior over the past two years (repeated injuries to Cam Ward), Ray Emery was rumoured to be available in early July.. We signed Ray just last spring, but the accelerated development of Robin Lehner made us realize the Ray was no longer our best option for #2. Ray has been an outstanding acquisition for us, ever since we received him in exchange for RJ Umberger two years ago. After some searching and marketing, we were able to find a good me team for Ray, where he was needed and stands a good chance of time to play. We wish Ray the best of luck in the coming year.

Return - CGY 2nd round pick 2014

Adam Almquist

Michael Mersch

In letting this depth go, we decided our best course of action was to bolster our future. We were able to acquire 3 draft picks with substantial potential, a top defensive prospect with future roster potential, and an opportunity with an unsigned prospect. We are more than pleased, and feel we did better than expected on each deal. The end result is a stronger forward lineup with added youth, a cap compliant and competitive roster, an improved minors defence, and great potential for next years draft.

Excited for the season, and our potential success.'

You Gotta Have SOUL......

.....hahahaha....the old 2006 was in need of repair and the bill would have been over 4000 over the coming year to fix the tranny, power stering pump, brakes, rotors, calipers, abs brake system was hooped....so instead we dropped over to Kia and bought a soul for zero down, and 0% interest.

In the end our car payment went up 32 dollars, and we skip 4k in repair bills, get a 5 year warranty and a full tank of gas, the old one was on E. hahahaha....lovin it. So far.

You Gotta Have SOUL......

.....hahahaha....the old 2006 was in need of repair and the bill would have been over 4000 over the coming year to fix the tranny, power stering pump, brakes, rotors, calipers, abs brake system was hooped....so instead we dropped over to Kia and bought a soul for zero down, and 0% interest.

In the end our car payment went up 32 dollars, and we skip 4k in repair bills, get a 5 year warranty and a full tank of gas, the old one was on E. hahahaha....lovin it. So far.

This made me smile :)

<p>

<br />

Yes, I see elite prospects has picked it up too. <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I am going to wait for official notification, however this will clear 1.5m off my minor league cap, that will be nice, although it means losing Ty to Eurupe.<br />

<br />

<br />

</p>

I also got it from Elite Prospects....just didnt Know to Post Links on a phone...so thanks :)

Anyone want to take over Trade Wars to finish things off with me? Or should we just skip it? Do you guys enjoy it?

Ill take over if you want since there's no trades going down with the Panthers :P

Also, did the guys I waive last week clear waivers?

Thought I posted that... doesn't look like it tho. :huh: They did clear tho.

Haha, ya I didn't see it, thanks man...

Sounds good. Ill let you fire off the first few offers.

Ok.. So are the offers directed to Nail or c2x?

Archived