The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Blues Statement Goalie Situation

"I dont know wehat to say...if its about Goalies...the Hockey God seems to hate us." Bombastic said.

We have a long History of Bad Luck with our Goaltending. (Thomas, Theodore)

We put all confidence in Joey MacDonald and it looked like it would work out in the first 2 Weeks of the Season but then...collapse. Then we claimed Khabibulin from the Waivers with the hope that he can help us. Bam...injured.

We had a few Guys last Season who could really help us now (Peters,Scrivens, Clemmensen)

Further we had the little hope that Niklas Svedberg would get a Backup Job this Season.

So...Niklas will get a feeling of the Big Club even he´s not Active IRL from now untill we know what happens to Nikolai.

May Niklas wont help us now....but it seems he could be a part of a good Tandem next Season.

Steve Mason will be out Main Target if its about Contract Extensions. Steve is one of a few light on the Blues Horizont. We´ll try all to keep him here.

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delays with updates the last week or so. Work has been brutal and things at home are pretty hectic as well (looks like Connor will have a little brother or sister next summer). I will hope to get some updates done this morning before I get called to work and get completely caught up when I get home tomorrow night.

Huge congrats Curt!

Boston Bruins

2013 Draft revue

Current season

24th - F. Valentin Zykov - QMJHL - 22GP/28PTS (+13)

35th - D. Ian McCoshen - H-East - 11GP/6PTS (0)

54th - F. Dillon Heatherington - WHL - 26GP/21PTS (+13)

57th - F. Oliver Bjorkstrand - WHL - 24GP/42PTS (+21)

63rd - F. Tyler Lewington - WHL - 19GP/12PTS (+12)

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delays with updates the last week or so. Work has been brutal and things at home are pretty hectic as well (looks like Connor will have a little brother or sister next summer). I will hope to get some updates done this morning before I get called to work and get completely caught up when I get home tomorrow night.

Wow, Awesome news!! Congrats Curt!!!

Curt's just braggin about his marital relations...lol. But COngrats none the less!!!!!

The Rangers really did not want to part with Matt Bartkowski, and this trade was simply to create a little more icetime for everyone. It is very hard to balance 10 deserving NHL defenders and ensure everyone gets their share of icetime. When we were looking around for a deal where we thought everyone was a winner, we had some core ideas of what we needed in return and Michael Sgarbossa fits the bill on a long list of attributes we wished to acquire. Thank you to the New Jersey Devils, a fine organization, even if they are in our division, for a smooth transaction process.

Now that our roster is all caught up, we intend to wrest control of the division back from you, New Jersey, but no hard feelings.

Archived