The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

i was just gonna say, without your Feathered Head contingent, it is just Toffoli and Moore...much less runaway freight train and a little more last train to clarksville.

thanks captain obvious. :P

edit: forgot the :P , ;)

May great News for the Blues.

It seems that Nikolai Prokhorkin will return to Northamerica ...

translated with google

http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=83373

Nicholas Prohorkin leaves CSKA "Los Angeles Kings"

21-year-old CSKA Moscow striker Nicholas Prohorkin decided to terminate the contract with the army club. He will continue his career in the "Los Angeles Kings" (USA, NHL). This was a special correspondent of the Agency of sport information "All Sport" Dinara Kafiskinoy said agent Andrew Nicholas Prohorkina Mukhachyov. "Nikolai wanted to stay to play for CSKA, but he requested to improve the financial conditions of the contract and extend it, - said Andrey agent Prohorkina Mukhachyov. - But for six months we have not received any formal proposal. contract with CSKA he acted for another year. However, Nicholas decided to terminate it and go play "Los Angeles". NHL club has made ​​us a specific proposal. "Kings" has long expressed interest in Nicholas. " Note that in 2012 was chosen Prohorkin "Kings" at the NHL Entry Draft under the 121-m room.

Nikolai could be a Prospect with some Impact on the Blues Roster

He had 19 Goals and 37 Points , 47 Pim and a +12 Rating in 52 Games Season with CSKA Moskow in his 1st Full KHL Season.

" If he keeps just the half of Scoring in the NHL in his 1st Year, he would be allready a great addidtion to our Team. Well at first he has to pass the Camp but i´m hopefully with this." Bomba said in a Interview.

The way Toffoli's playing, he might be all you need anyways.

Carter is playing out of his mind as well though.. going to need John Moore to chip in an assist or two with some plusses and a few pims :P

Would be heartbroken if I make it to the finals and lose.. don't think I could take the stress that the final series will probably have for me... Proud of my team regardless though.. we've come a long way the past few seasons, being this close.. it's just crazy! Stickin' to the process and hope for the best.

May great News for the Blues.

It seems that Nikolai Prokhorkin will return to Northamerica ...

translated with google

http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=83373

Nikolai could be a Prospect with some Impact on the Blues Roster

He had 19 Goals and 37 Points , 47 Pim and a +12 Rating in 52 Games Season with CSKA Moskow in his 1st Full KHL Season.

" If he keeps just the half of Scoring in the NHL in his 1st Year, he would be allready a great addidtion to our Team. Well at first he has to pass the Camp but i´m hopefully with this." Bomba said in a Interview.

Those are some pretty impressive #s in a mens league for a young kid, damn.

Those are some pretty impressive #s in a mens league for a young kid, damn.

yeah..that made me hope that he will return and its may becoming true

seems it was a good idea from him to terminate his original elc and play in the big european league

i ll see if he will have success ...seems the kings offered him a bigger contract

Carter is playing out of his mind as well though.. going to need John Moore to chip in an assist or two with some plusses and a few pims :P

Would be heartbroken if I make it to the finals and lose.. don't think I could take the stress that the final series will probably have for me... Proud of my team regardless though.. we've come a long way the past few seasons, being this close.. it's just crazy! Stickin' to the process and hope for the best.

Objectively, I think anyone would appreciate the win more in a dogfight to the finish.

If that's the way it goes then it will be a real final.

Good for the game and the rest of us who are sitting at home watching and waiting for the draft.

Objectively, I think anyone would appreciate the win more in a dogfight to the finish.

Good for the game and the rest of us who are sitting at home watching and waiting for the draft.

True, if it were one player on one side against 8 regulars, including most of one teams top 6 and their starting goalie, it's not really a contest, no matter which NHL team wins the Stanley Cup.

Dates To Remember

Deadline to sign 2012 draft selections - June 15, 2014 5:00pm Pacific Time

2014 CDCGML Entry Draft - June 21, 2014 @ 5:00pm Pacific Time

Final Compliance Buyout Window - June 23-30, 2014

Deadline to qualify pending RFAs - June 25, 2014 @ 5:00pm Pacific Time

Deadline to sign pending UFAs - June 25, 2014 @ 5:00pm Pacific Time

A reminder to teams of the upcoming dates to remember found on page one.

Also, a few notes regarding buyouts:

- in order for a player to be bought out (regular buyout or compliance), they must clear unconditional waivers first.

- teams can utilize regular buyouts at any time following the conclusion of the playoffs, but compliance buyouts will only be allowed inside the designated window.

- teams can use a compliance buyout on a total of two players, including last summer. If your team has used a compliance buyout, they are listed on your team charts "Traded" page and shown with no cap hit and with "Amnesty" under the terms section.

True, if it were one player on one side against 8 regulars, including most of one teams top 6 and their starting goalie, it's not really a contest, no matter which NHL team wins the Stanley Cup.

I know but it's not good for my stress levels!!

they can't all be gems....besides I am in substantial pain. By the way..why did you fire Horvat in the other one? so curious...

expect better from you is all PO.. you're supposed to be the king of puns around here ;) I feel ya.

He was sending me strange PM's.. I hired him to try to help him learn a few things but ya.. lol.

Archived