Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Conference Finals!

standingsWestern.png

37 small.png vs small.png 68

standingsEastern.png

102 small.png vs small.png 44

The Kings have no one on the ice tonight to answer the Wild, who can only run up the score this evening...meanwhile Florida's Domination could come to an end if the NHL Hawks are eliminated tonight..could New Jersey possibly have enough gas to catch up? It is about to get Nuclear!!!!

Conference Finals!

standingsWestern.png

standingsEastern.png

The Kings have no one on the ice tonight to answer the Wild, who can only run up the score this evening...meanwhile Florida's Domination could come to an end if the NHL Hawks are eliminated tonight..could New Jersey possibly have enough gas to catch up? It is about to get Nuclear!!!!

Double edged sword for New Jersey.

If LA wins tonight, series is over, 2 of his 3 players are out and Kopitar will have no more games in the 3rd round to close the gap.

If Chicago wins, the series continues, but Florida at minimum would get the goalie points for Crawford.

Out West, best case scenario for the Kings is to have LA-CHI end tonight and MTL-NYR to go to game 7, with Pacioretty and St. Louis trading goals back and forth for the next 2 games. Definitely a tall order to close a 31 point gap over 2 games with only 3 players on the ice and no goaltender.

Florida is pretty much in the Finals already, and odds are he'll be up against Minny. If Chicago is out, it could be Toffoli vs Carter. The real swing would then be who comes out of the East in the NHL. If it's the Rangers, Florida gets John Moore in the Final (assuming he's not still suspended). If the Habs complete the comeback, the Wild get Andrei Markov in the lineup.

Conference Finals!

standingsWestern.png

standingsEastern.png

Florida domination must continue!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Mr.Crawford, Saad, Hossa, Toews, Kane, Handzus, please ruin the finals for the rest of the CDCGML GM's other than myself, would be quite gratifying. Let's go captain serious!!!

so John Moore gets suspended the same amount of games as Prust who is a repeat offender while Moore isn't, the hit was later, caused Stepan to have jaw surgery and there was no penalty on the play... alright there NHL, solid logic my friends.

Both should have gotten more then that. The NHL goes on and on about getting head shots out of the game and time and time again there is no real punishment.

The big joke continues...

I agree. But when when you give Prust two all things considered I don't see how you can give Moore the same. Doesn't make sense.

Prust's hit was later, but Moore made more/direct contact with the head.

Prust broke Stepan's jaw, I think you need direct contact to the head to do that ;)

// not defending the bit just calling out the usual terrible discipline decisions the league makes

Prust broke Stepan's jaw, I think you need direct contact to the head to do that ;)

// not defending the bit just calling out the usual terrible discipline decisions the league makes

Didn't say Prust didn't get Stepan's head, just that Moore made more contact with Weise's head. Prust got a lot more of Stepan's chest than Moore did of Weise.

Both dirty hits though, and both deserved more than 2 games.

Didn't say Prust didn't get Stepan's head, just that Moore made more contact with Weise's head. Prust got a lot more of Stepan's chest than Moore did of Weise.

Both dirty hits though, and both deserved more than 2 games.

Eh fair enough.

Archived