The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Announcement:

Effective immediately, the Arctic Ice Agency will be closing its doors for the foreseeable future. With apologies to all of the other GM's in the game, I've been way too busy this year to properly handle my caseload and it won't be getting any quieter anytime soon with high-school exams coming and then a move into a new house later this summer. And with the draft only a few short weeks away and then free agency right after that, it's not fair to keep pushing back my negotiations in the hopes that I'll find a spare moment that never seems to come.

I will be moving over my negotiations to either c2x or greensman over the next 48 hours, as the two former agents have returned to their posts. It is my hope that once life settles down a bit I can do the same, but for now I'll need to step away and focus on making my Habs a playoff-bound team for the first time in the CDCGML.

OEL, Karlsson, saad, Toews, Kane, Neal, Crawford, Coyle, Toffoli, Zibanejad ALL ON THE BLOCKKK.

JK fml though going to take me a while to get over this. The tears are aplenty

Report: some of the Panthers did not take kindly to GM OTTS' humour and reportedly asked for a trade... However, they love the state of Florida, so they've all asked to come to Tampa :bigblush:

Sad to see some GM's go, and Arby steppin away from agent duties, but happy to see two new GM's step in to steer the clubs. Welcome Gally and Druin, you will like it here.

On a side note to the remaining agents out there, I will be bumping contract threads tonight with hopes of moving forward, and then pitching some RFA ideas starting tomorrow. I am not sure what is up but if I am losing half my team to free agency, I might as well secure the Restricted guys, lol.

Yeah I'm done. I haven't been this upset for a long time.. probably game 7 in 2011 :(

After Zuccarello missed that open net off the Moore shot I knew i was in some trouble lol. not my series, not my year I guess. Life of a canucks fan, FLA pretty much the 2010-11 Canucks of this season, presidents trophy, lose in the finals.

Geez, OTTS.

You freaking out makes it a little hard to rub it in. :lol:

Besides, you're only one good game away from the lead. It's not like it's an insurmountable point total Caboose has going.

Yeah I'm just heartbroken. Sometimes I think I should just give up on sports. Anyone I cheer for or what I compete in never wins. Sigh. Back to crying.

My head keeps showing Zuccarello missing that empty net I can't take this!

Yeah I'm just heartbroken. Sometimes I think I should just give up on sports. Anyone I cheer for or what I compete in never wins. Sigh. Back to crying.

Man.... you're talking like you're giving up already.

It's only a 12 point lead!!!

Between you and Caboose throwing in the towel two weeks ago I don't know what to make of this.

Never stop believing!!!

Archived