The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

thanks bro

my wife is more and more frustrated ..and all friends and relates around got or awaiting little girls

thats whats really bothers her

You know the story behind my son Lachies conception , after years of trying then finding out that i had been rendered sterile by a deliberate knee to the groin in junior footy , 2 years on the IVF program here in Aus before we were denied access to it because of our age , so many of our friends were having kids , Sonia was holding Babies crying looking at me saying i just want to have your baby , it was a last ditch attempt flying out to south africa where we managed to concieve , he truly is a little miracle.

Do not give up hope my friend.

You know the story behind my son Lachies conception , after years of trying then finding out that i had been rendered sterile by a deliberate knee to the groin in junior footy , 2 years on the IVF program here in Aus before we were denied access to it because of our age , so many of our friends were having kids , Sonia was holding Babies crying looking at me saying i just want to have your baby , it was a last ditch attempt flying out to south africa where we managed to concieve , he truly is a little miracle.

we do not ..still

The is normally where I retort that I just want a decent first date.

But I just had one.

So...yes. Hope springs eternal.

Skye...interesting

I guess my wife would like this name

We are trying to add a girl to our 3 Boys since 2 years. Doesnt work till now included an early abort(week 8) around One year ago . :(

I am sorry to hear that. My wife suffered several miscarriages, the worst was after the first trimester, and then we didn't want to have kids any more. It wasn't worth the hurt. Happily I have like 21 nephews and nieces and now they have kids too, so I am a great uncle, haha. Life is grande...and we get to keep our money and toys to ourselves!

Dates To Remember

Initial Offer Phase of Free Agency - July 1, 2013

Free Agency Negotiations Open - July 5, 2013

Compliance Buyout Deadline - July 20, 2013

Regular Buyout window - September 23-30, 2013

Waivers In Effect - October 1, 2013 @ 12:00pm Pacific Time

Start of Regular Season - October 1, 2013

Holiday Roster Freeze - Dec. 23rd 12:01am - Dec. 28th 8:00am

Deadline to Sign Free Agents - December 31, 2013 @ 11:59pm Pacific Time

Start of Initial Contract Extension Discussions - February 15, 2014

Trade Deadline - March 5, 2014 @ 8:00pm Pacific Time

Initial Contract Extension Discussion Window Expands - March 6, 2014

Full Contract Extension Negotiations Open - April 13, 2014

End of Regular Season - April 13, 2014

CDCGML Draft Lottery - April 15, 2014

Deadline to sign 2012 draft selections - June 15, 2014 5:00pm Pacific Time

2014 CDCGML Entry Draft - June 21, 2014 @ 5:00pm Pacific Time

Final Compliance Buyout Window - June 23-30, 2014

Deadline to qualify pending RFAs - June 25, 2014 @ 5:00pm Pacific Time

Deadline to sign pending UFAs - June 25, 2014 @ 5:00pm Pacific Time

You may be a little late, June 15th was the deadline.

The following 2012 draft selections have not been signed and are re-entering the Entry Draft.

Tim Bozon
Brian Cooper
Mike Winther
Brandon Whitney
Phillip Di Giuseppe
Jarrod Maidens
Emil Lundberg
Anton Slepyshev
Dylan Blujus
Justin Kloos
Ben Johnson
Daniil Zharkov
Max Iafrate

The following 2012 draft selections have not been signed and are now unrestricted free agents.

Morgan Ellis
Mathias Niederberger
Kevin Roy
Tomas Hyka

Archived