The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

When I'm given one hour to trade two defenseman I've spent weeks trying to get.. I mean.. Kinda absurd.

Beauchemin and Braun are on the block for guys on playoff teams who don't play big minutes. Not giving them away.

Absurd is when, given the above posted rule, you complain when having SEVEN top 4 defenceman on your team is a problem. Spent hundreds of hours building your team? Well I've spent thousands of hours building this game, maintaining it etc. So to have a rule that's been set there since day one and has been brought up to you on more than one occasion over a very LONG period of time and have you shrug it off and tell me you 'may look at it in the summer' is a slap in the face to me and everyone who tries to play this game by the rules.

The PM was not up for debate or discussion. You know who needs to move. In 40 minutes they go on waivers.

Columbus might win the lottery if OTTS phone really is a 5% battery

Ty Webb literally jumping for joy.

I'd be happy to reverse the Braun trade if it helped avoid this mess? Obviously no one likes seeing this happen (except Ty)

Thoughts Curt?

I have 13 dudes currently sitting in a playoff position, and another 2 to 4 on the bubble. I like where the Rangers are at compared to 7th from the bottom last year. I don't want to mess too much with a good thing, so I am sticking with my goalies, i have even odds on None, One or Two netminders making the playoffs at this point in time. Hahahaha.....yikes.

Apologies, I'll just copy what I told curt in our pm

sorry for the flip out but honestly i was infuriated, i was so happy with everything.. and you may think i just make trades for the sake of it but I spend hours looking at what guys can be a long term fit in my organization. sorry for getting so mad but I think you can understand why I did.

Take care and thanks for all the time you put into the league.

Night guys. Still love you all.

Archived