The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MG worst GM EVER!

cc_devil

MG will go down as worst GM ever after this goalie controversy and the Hodgson tabacle.

Sneids could of been trade away in 2011 for a third line center that year they desperatly needed or a first round pick back then.To go through all this for what could of been recieved 3 years ago just proves MG incompetence.

MG will go down as worst GM ever after this goalie controversy and the Hodgson tabacle.

Sneids could of been trade away in 2011 for a third line center that year they desperatly needed or a first round pick back then.To go through all this for what could of been recieved 3 years ago just proves MG incompetence.

For the love of Pete....Cody reaped what he sowed - it's his fault he got traded. Not MG's. Not AV's. Cody's. I don't want whiners on the team I cheer for and I don't like whining fans. If you like him so much - go cheer for the Sabres.

Schneider going this year was a business decision and easier to unload than Luongo.

Plus, Schneider will cost more in 3 years than what the Canucks pay for Luongo.

We win.

For the love of Pete....Cody reaped what he sowed - it's his fault he got traded. Not MG's. Not AV's. Cody's. I don't want whiners on the team I cheer for and I don't like whining fans. If you like him so much - go cheer for the Sabres.

Schneider going this year was a business decision and easier to unload than Luongo.

Plus, Schneider will cost more in 3 years than what the Canucks pay for Luongo.

We win.

Worst GM ever?

How old are you??

MG has managed to top up our prospects nicely, time will tell if we truly have a few future studs in our system.

MG gambled and lost...

MG didn't react soon enough when it became clear he was trying to move a mountain.

I do think he should lose his job over this fiasco....

Hate to say it but I'd get Burke back. BB & Torts how cool would that be

We had pretty lousy GM's back in the 70's and 80's (Jake Milford, Jack Gordon anyone??) but those were the days when the Lions received way more local press than the Canucks. Now every single gasp out of the GM's mouth, or rear-end, is micro analyzed.

MG isn't the worst, but he sure isn't the best GM we've ever had either, and Gallagher's column a few weeks ago calling him that was a lame attempt at sucking up.

Archived