The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Paris train derials - at least 7 people are believed dead

HTania

PARIS -- France's interior minister says at least 7 people are believed dead and several injured after a packed passenger train derailed outside Paris.

Interior Minister Manuel Valls told reporters that the casualty toll is "in constant evolution," suggesting it could rise.

The SNCF national rail authority says the train was carrying some 385 passengers when it derailed Friday evening at 5:15 p.m. local time and crashed into the station at Bretigny-sur-Orge, some 20 kilometres south of Paris.

It's funny how two threads regarding each of the deadly train derailments where 40 people are dead total, as of now, which don't even get two pages combined, yet some thread on a drug addict actor that OD'd and killed himself gets 8 plus pages in a day? This community is utterly retarded

Wow dude just shut up.

This story and the news of Cory Monteith are completely different, only thing they have in common is that people lost lives. Also many are more attached to that story because he entertained folks and brought joy into many people's lives. So it is more shocking to see a beloved actor pass compared 7 people dying due to a train going off the rails.

We see and hear about a disaster occurring many times, but it is somewhat rare to see or hear that a person who many admire has died at a young age.

uhh no, you shut up...many young people died due to those two derailments. Awww he entertained folks!! His lfie is sooo much more precious!! I said 40 damn people,. not 7! THE TWO CMBINED! Ones popularity(on TV) doesn't make their life more important. GET A GRIP, just as you tools would give more attention to a KARDASHIAN BINGE DRiNKING!!(just an educated guess) Which is bloody sad

It's funny how two threads regarding each of the deadly train derailments where 40 people are dead total, as of now, which don't even get two pages combined, yet some thread on a drug addict actor that OD'd and killed himself gets 8 plus pages in a day? This community is utterly retarded

hahaha look, I mention that, and this thread gets a few more posts all the sudden!! Too bad for the wrong reasons!!! I read the damn thread, and there's 10 times more RIP's etc than the two deadly dereailment threads combined. DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH? DOES IT HURT?! I can't say I am the only one bothered that it seems that more people give more craps about one drug addeict, than 40+ other people.who were had their lives snuffed out in an instant and not because of their own doing. It pisses me off the attention some topics get, and that others don't. DOES THAT BOTHER YOU? Yes, apparently, it does. I am sorry that I pointed out that this community cares more about one drug addict, than fourty people who DIDN'T KILL TEMSELVES WiTH DRUGS!

hahaha look, I mention that, and this thread gets a few more posts all the sudden!! Too bad for the wrong reasons!!! I read the damn thread, and there's 10 times more RIP's etc than the two deadly dereailment threads combined. DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH? DOES IT HURT?! I can't say I am the only one bothered that it seems that more people give more craps about one drug addeict, than 40+ other people.who were had their lives snuffed out in an instant and not because of their own doing. It pisses me off the attention some topics get, and that others don't. DOES THAT BOTHER YOU? Yes, apparently, it does. I am sorry that I pointed out that this community cares more about one drug addict, than fourty people who DIDN'T KILL TEMSELVES WiTH DRUGS!

Archived