The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) van -ott

Ott - zibanejad, wiercioch, Neil

Van - Edler, Schroeder, Higgins

Vancouver gets 2 nhl ready, top prospects , Zibanejad and Wierioch.

We also get a better suited 3rd/4th line guy in Neil. Nothing against Higgins but we need some more changes to shake things up.

Shredder is the odd man out in my opinion as far as centres go, and Edler is the only d I'd like to part with, with the most value. No brainier.

Lines :

Sedin-kesler-Zibanejad

Booth-sedin-kassian

Burrows-Gaunce-Hansen

Sestito-Richardson-Neil

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Garrison-Tanev

Wierioch-Corrado

Luongo

Lack

The Sens are in a Detroit-like situation right now. They'll be contenders for a very long time. They won't be trading prospects for help now. They have Ryan and a great team right now and in the future. The improvement would have to be significant for them to give up Zib and Wiercoch

How do you figure bud?

I think our package is really attractive to a team like Ottawa that's going to be competitive next 3-5 years.

Michalek-spezza-Ryan

Greening-Turris-conacher

Lattendresse-Schroeder -macaurthur

Higgins-da costa-condra

Edler-karlsson

Gryba-methot

Cowen-Phillips

They just traded Silvferberg ( who IMO will be the better of the two), no way Ottawa wants to move Zianejad as well.

As well Ottawa's owner Melnyk is bleeding money apperently, which is why Alfie wasn't resigned so I doubt the take on another 4 mil aprox in salary.

Most importantly I don't think that is good value for Edler, Higgins.

They just traded Silvferberg ( who IMO will be the better of the two), no way Ottawa wants to move Zianejad as well.

As well Ottawa's owner Melnyk is bleeding money apperently, which is why Alfie wasn't resigned so I doubt the take on another 4 mil aprox in salary.

Most importantly I don't think that is good value for Edler, Higgins.

Archived