The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Haxball League

Intoewsables

Also like to add that Burr is already pumpin his tires for this

Plus potential phenom rookie Gally may finally make his debut

Spoder - o captain my captain - will do whatever it takes to lead the team to a victory

112 & Frk - looking to cement their status as top fwds

Please can someone record?

I will, it'll be with me forever

Lol I was looking at FRK, my bad.

Tired eyes!

No, you were at 1G 1A before on there but I looked back and you definitely have 2G. Not sure how I missed adding that on...it's not like I had much to change in the spreadsheet.

And yeah, I won't be here for either of the games on Sunday and Monday so if someone else could record both that would be great. If you guys want to do the goal and save summaries as well, I'll love you forever.

I've finally made that list that my team was asking for:

Huntsville Flaming Goat ----: "We ---- both goats and the Greatest teams and players of All-time!"

#17 CL: Franchise player. Amazing Mid with a two-way game. Comparable to Ryan Kesler

#MM 112: Great forward. Always knows where to be and where to pass. Comparable to Daniel Sedin

#69 Frk: Scoring forward with great backchecking as well. Comparable to Patrice Bergeron

#35 Burr: Fantastic and consistent goaltender. Comparable to Henrik Lundqvist

#14 JE14: Feisty and skilled, JE14 is a pest with a good two-way game. Comparable to Brad Marchand or Alexandre Burrows.

#8 Spoderman: Can play in anywhere in the field, but hasn't played much this season. Don't know who to compare to.

Gally hasn't played much because of his schedule, so I can't make an analysis on him, yet.

Get your bodies ready Zoidbergs!

Huntsville Flaming Goat F*ckers:

#17 CL: Franchise player. Amazing Mid with a two-way game. Comparable to Ryan Kesler

#MM 112: Great forward. Always knows where to be and where to pass. Comparable to Daniel Sedin

#69 Frk: Scoring forward with great backchecking as well. Comparable to Patrice Bergeron

#14 JE14: Feisty and skilled, JE14 is a pest with a good two-way game. Comparable to Brad Marchand or Alexandre Burrows.

#8 Spoderman: Can play in anywhere in the field, but hasn't played much this season. Great leader. Jonathan Toews, Henrik Zetterberg, John Tavares.

Gally hasn't played much because of his schedule, so I can't make an analysis on him, yet. (looking like Ryan Nugent Hopkins)

Huntsville Flaming Goat F*ckers: "We f*ck both goats and the Greatest teams and players of All-time!"

#8 Spoderman: Can play in anywhere in the field, but hasn't played much this season. Don't know who to compare to.

Gally hasn't played much because of his schedule, so I can't make an analysis on him, yet.

oh, well my captain compared me to Aaron Rome!!!

D 74OurTimeToShine "Otts" A player who gives his all on every shift, otts will anchor the defense. Don't be surprised to see him at mid or goalie though, his versatility lets him be plugged in anywhere, and is a coach's favorite like Aaron Rome

We're gonna miss what will probably be the game of the season :(

-Battle for 1st overall (playoff implications on the line)

-Offensive and defensive powerhouses colliding

-GK duel between Burr n Otis (may determine vezina?)

What a storyline

You forgot how Darko Milicic will pretty much single handedly win Benchwarmer of the Year.

Edit: Toews pls update the statsheet, it's underselling my god-like talents.

Is actually underselling my god-like bench warming.

Nail has stepped down and will not be a player anymore, but will act as a manager for Westminister. Because of this, IT has let us add Possum. Welcome to the team!

You should still be a player. Like I've said before, my schedule doesn't fit in with the Haxball schedule. I am usually the most busy around the times when there are games. I was thinking we could maybe split the rest of the season games. Or I could split the last couple of games with Lemons if you're done playing for good. I could play when he's busy and he could play when I'm busy. It would be great to be a full time player and I'm honored you chose me, but the game times just don't fit into my schedule, but I might be able to play in a few. Hopefully you aren't mad at this, there is really nothing I can do about my schedule. :sadno:

You should still be a player. Like I've said before, my schedule doesn't fit in with the Haxball schedule. I am usually the most busy around the times when there are games. I was thinking we could maybe split the rest of the season games. Or I could split the last couple of games with Lemons if you're done playing for good. I could play when he's busy and he could play when I'm busy. It would be great to be a full time player and I'm honored you chose me, but the game times just don't fit into my schedule, but I might be able to play in a few. Hopefully you aren't mad at this, there is really nothing I can do about my schedule. :sadno:

I think it should be fine that you have a schedule that sometimes conflicts. We have 7 guys so thats 3 subs IF everybody shows up. When you can make it, I'm sure other people can't, but if you can't make it, other people can. I can't play because my router doesn't work and I can't connect to VC's host and VC hosts most of our games.

I think it should be fine that you have a schedule that sometimes conflicts. We have 7 guys so thats 3 subs IF everybody shows up. When you can make it, I'm sure other people can't, but if you can't make it, other people can. I can't play because my router doesn't work and I can't connect to VC's host and VC hosts most of our games.

Oh okay, makes complete sense. I will try to make as many games as possible and play to the best of my ability. Thanks for the opportunity! :)

Archived