The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Haxball League

Intoewsables

A simple statement asking "You guys fine with going 4v4?" instead of just pausing the game as soon as iws entered the room and putting MGK in who wasn't even ready would've sufficed. It's not a huge deal but you guys could have said something ffs.

I also love how iws starts trash talking saying we shouldn't have won last game, when we were tied with his team without him the first 8 minutes before he came, while we're without our best player as well lol. We'll shut you ???? down in the playoffs

The rules state that games should be played at 4v4. Of course that's not always possible. Playing 3v3 is just a compromise used until 4v4 becomes available. If 4v4 is available, it should be implemented right away. If a game starts at 3v3, it doesn't become a rule mid-game to stay that way. Regardless of who is subbed in to make it 4v4, it is still 4v4 and 100% fair.

I thought you quit the league, damnit!!

If a flash game means so much to you we can do a rematch otherwise remove the sand from your genitals and play on. The regular season isn't over yet and playoffs haven't even begun there's still a lot of hax to be played so pls lets not argue and just play. If anything we can just add a rule for next season that CLEARLY states what we should do in these situations to avoid further conflicts.

If a flash game means so much to you we can do a rematch otherwise remove the sand from your genitals and play on. The regular season isn't over yet and playoffs haven't even begun there's still a lot of hax to be played so pls lets not argue and just play. If anything we can just add a rule for next season that CLEARLY states what we should do in these situations to avoid further conflicts.

I'll inject so much sand in your genitals that you won't sit right for a week! Don't tell me what to do!

Well then. You're not going to have your top lineup every game, geniuses. We were missing our #4 #5 #6 guy actually, in Sob, Possum, and Mbal.

Although, Lemons did exceed expectations, but yes we were using our newest player/last guy on depth chart.

Either way, it's not like you guys asked for a 3v3. You just shut everything down completely and played on anyways... lol.

I'm fine with a re because it's going to be the same outcome.

Well then. You're not going to have your top lineup every game, geniuses. We were missing our #4 #5 #6 guy actually, in Sob, Possum, and Mbal.

Although, Lemons did exceed expectations, but yes we were using our newest player/last guy on depth chart.

Either way, it's not like you guys asked for a 3v3. You just shut everything down completely and played on anyways... lol.

Are you gonna chirp at us after that game too? Bitching about our previous win when you didn't even score in it

Just like when we beat you 2-0 aye? ;)

Archived