The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Haxball League

Intoewsables

But he's not a "13th forward" like he was trying to pass. He's not godly no, but he's a good player. Ryp tried the same "oh i suck" stuff and its just annoying. Guys make cdc accounts because they are phl'ers trying to dominate this league. Its supposed to be haxball for regular cdc members, not a watered down phl league so they can dominate.

I'd have to agree regarding asd. He's a good player, i'd say equal me or slightly better, so yea it'd probably be a bit unfair for another team to just get him midseason (since I went 2nd overall). With that said I still support asdwe1 playing (gotta support da bro), whether on another team that may need him now or in a future season sometime.

Also regarding Ryp, he's actually been a member longer than I have (nstrike or something close to that), but only has 2 posts (lurker). And to add...i'd say is equivalent to asd.

Also regarding the Otis and Mash which avatar is hotter......tough call......but i'm gonna have to go with....

Kaz's.

And gg Bangkok, both teams played well.

God forbid anyone get complimented, right?

Yeah sure..except there is a difference between complimenting and misleading people. IWS knows that asdwe is at a higher lever than team/ballsack. It's just a fact. Saying that to get someone in the league previously not allowed is wrong.

Yeah sure..except there is a difference between complimenting and misleading people. IWS knows that asdwe is at a higher lever than team/ballsack. It's just a fact. Saying that to get someone in the league previously not allowed is wrong.

Lmao, I was just joking because this thread has been cranky. I agree with you.

Yeah, I don't know who IWS is trying to fool here. I've played against both of them and they're both clearly a notch above me.

Or maybe I should just take the compliment and stfu.

I haven't touched the stats sheet since last game which was between Westminster and Zimbabwe. Unless you're referring to the last game you played.

I think he's talking about the August 19th game between the Goats and the Zoidbergs. We all had a GP added to our stat sheets from that game, but the goals, assists, etc. were not added.

Yeah, I don't know who IWS is trying to fool here. I've played against both of them and they're both clearly a notch above me.

Or maybe I should just take the compliment and stfu.

Regardless both you and team are still very good for the amount of time you guys didn't play for.

Archived