The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Haxball League

Intoewsables

Yes, we did fairly good without mbal :bigblush:

Don't see why so many people are complaining. Mbal didn't show and if he did the score would have been ever more lopsided in favor of Westminster.

Well then. You're not going to have your top lineup every game, geniuses. We were missing our #4 #5 #6 guy actually, in Sob, Possum, and Mbal.

Although, Lemons did exceed expectations, but yes we were using our newest player/last guy on depth chart.

Either way, it's not like you guys asked for a 3v3. You just shut everything down completely and played on anyways... lol.

I'm fine with a re because it's going to be the same outcome.

I'm pretty sure you meant to say you were missing your #1 guy on the depth chart in Possum.

Rematch! Rematch!

If I show up for the rematch I'm sure it's going to be a blowout for Westminster. :P They should just accept the score and move on.

I wasn't there and there isn't a recording of the game, but the game should have been switched to 4v4 when possible. With that said, adding players in without warning was absolutely the wrong thing to do.

Anyways, I don't want to be clogging the thread with this nonsense anymore so hopefully this can be the last of it. I look forward to a possible rematch in the playoffs so we can shut you guys down again. ;)

We paused the game, they played on. I bet you right the hell now there'd maybe be one post about it if they'd won lol.

Also, wow you guys won when being outshot 17-5 and sitting 4 men around your net the whole game!

Lax please, I didn't 'bitch' about. I said one time, that if we had been more productive w/ our finishing, we would have won, and you've got to be way too ignorant not to know that. Yeah we still lost, but it's not like you guys outplayed us by any means..

Please.

We paused the game, they played on. I bet you right the hell now there'd maybe be one post about it if they'd won lol.

Also, wow you guys won when being outshot 17-5 and sitting 4 men around your net the whole game!

Lax please, I didn't 'bitch' about. I said one time, that if we had been more productive w/ our finishing, we would have won, and you've got to be way too ignorant not to know that. Yeah we still lost, but it's not like you guys outplayed us by any means..

Please.

dat goalkeeping tho, it's the style we play man don't hate, we don't have as much skill as other teams.

In all seriousness though, though I was a bit irked at your trash-talk after the game instead of just saying "good game" We won last game you one this one, we'll see what happens next time we face :)

Time to move on.

And you said that after I gave my opinion on a league matter. Ah yes, I am clearly the douche here.

Fed please I was kidding around with your rep I am sorry if I offended you, legend.

dat goalkeeping tho, it's the style we play man don't hate, we don't have as much skill as other teams.

In all seriousness though, though I was a bit irked at your trash-talk after the game instead of just saying "good game" We won last game you one this one, we'll see what happens next time we face :)

Time to move on.

Fed please I was kidding around with your rep I am sorry if I offended you, legend.

Glad to know that I am a legend somehow. I have never said it.

Archived