The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dota 2's The International 2013 starts this weekend -- biggest tournament in gaming history.

GLASSJAW

This thread will probably get three posts by me and then die, but someone may be interested.

Valve's Dota 2 (aka Best Game Ever) is now having the third version of its famous The International tournament this weekend, and there is just under 3 million dollars on the line.

You can watch coverage/games in game through Valve's STEAM (Dota 2 is free to play)

Or Dota2.com

Or if you live in Vancouver or Abbotsford, you can go to the "pub stomps." More info here:

http://www.dota2.com/pubstomps/listings/

Abbotsford will have games streamed live at UFV

In Vancouver you can watch them at EXP Restaurant.

Is anyone else going to be following this?

Dont laugh but I am a pretty hard core gamer and have never heard of DOTA ? I feel like a complete retard lol it looks like an amazingly fun game to play. My Laptop GPU is a little to weak to play it :( I have been waiting on the fence to build a gaming comp, I may just have to get off my ass and build it now lol

Dont laugh but I am a pretty hard core gamer and have never heard of DOTA ? I feel like a complete retard lol it looks like an amazingly fun game to play. My Laptop GPU is a little to weak to play it :( I have been waiting on the fence to build a gaming comp, I may just have to get off my ass and build it now lol

Yeah, I was one of the few who actually got tickets from the website before the bananza crash. Got me and 11 of my buddies goin down, 4 buddies live literally 5 minute walk from the Hall. Went to TI2 as well. It's gonna be legendary. Hoping it has some big plays like from last years

Also it's the largest monetary prize out of them all, crowd wise? Hardly

Archived