The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Yon spam threads

-SN-

Enough of those.

There's a point where the spam and spam disguised as games must stop (that point is when two people make the vast majority of posts in them). When coming to this decision I weighed the pros and cons of spam threads along with feedback from forum users.

Pros:

Cons:

• Spam

I've let a couple of the bigger threads remain, namely 'what are you listening to' , awesome/funny pics and the late night lounge. Any new spamgame threads created will be fed to the Great Thread of Absorption, which has already fed well tonight. Please don't transfer spamming to existing threads or you will be fed to...the...me.

Enough of those.

There's a point where the spam and spam disguised as games must stop (that point is when two people make the vast majority of posts in them). When coming to this decision I weighed the pros and cons of spam threads along with feedback from forum users.

Pros:

Cons:

• Spam

I've let a couple of the bigger threads remain, namely 'what are you listening to' , awesome/funny pics and the late night lounge. Any new spamgame threads created will be fed to the Great Thread of Absorption, which has already fed well tonight. Please don't transfer spamming to existing threads or you will be fed to...the...me.

Enough of those.

Pros:

Cons:

• Spam

Archived