The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

cuz lombardi does nothing for me

Yea because his scoring stats are mediocre his puck handling and control are bad. That wat makes him not worth a prospect that will most likely get way better than him. Im not saying he is untradable but he is only worth maybe at best a slower 83 with a better scoring touch

well hearing about your awful offers for cogliano that gave me a few laughs as well.

See here is the diffrence though he has the amazing ability to talk people out of good players for cheap. You on the other hand are diffrent. You gave up 2 green star potential players a solid d-man and a 3rd high 4 star potential player. 3 of the 4 were in the mid to upper 80's for 2 old players... good but old and have the potential to drop. So were he is often tje fleecer you are the dumb person getting fleeced

See here is the diffrence though he has the amazing ability to talk people out of good players for cheap. You on the other hand are diffrent. You gave up 2 green star potential players a solid d-man and a 3rd high 4 star potential player. 3 of the 4 were in the mid to upper 80's for 2 old players... good but old and have the potential to drop. So were he is often tje fleecer you are the dumb person getting fleeced

'You are irrelevant in this world' - Ryan Touchet

'You are irrelevant in this world' - Ryan Touchet

He said that when we didnt like eachother last year know as you can tell by him agreeing with me that you are stupid, we are good with eachotherIm also pretty sure that somewere along the line he has said something like that to you I mean werent you top 2 on the infamous melvin scale and now that deodedede is gone wouldnt you take top honors

I don't think it is in this game anymore, Speed is still nice to have, but its not everything. Having size & being able to take hits/battle is alot more important this year.

Not anymore, no. I myself, even though I can't win games for my life, agree that having a player strong on the puck that can hold it's ground from hits and checks is very vital to a good team now. Speed still does make a bit of an impact, but nowhere near what it did in NHL 13. I think speed is most valuable on the back-end. Having a mobile defense is what I feel is very important.

Not anymore, no. I myself, even though I can't win games for my life, agree that having a player strong on the puck that can hold it's ground from hits and checks is very vital to a good team now. Speed still does make a bit of an impact, but nowhere near what it did in NHL 13. I think speed is most valuable on the back-end. Having a mobile defense is what I feel is very important.

Yea I agree with the mobile D

I always forget this is your CDC surrey killer lol

yeah I agree

Archived