The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

Yea I wasn't that interested in playing my games(however I joined when I got an invite) and I didn't care about my record so I wasn't taking any of the games seriously. I was on earlier today waiting for NJ but he didn't come on, but I played my other game and I am starting to get back into playing gmc. I think NJ and I have had our 2 games but I'm not 100% sure, we'll have to wait and see.

Yea I wasn't that interested in playing my games(however I joined when I got an invite) and I didn't care about my record so I wasn't taking any of the games seriously. I was on earlier today waiting for NJ but he didn't come on, but I played my other game and I am starting to get back into playing gmc

That's fine. Like I said, I never got the evidence anyways. I figured you didn't seem too interested lately. You were playing as goalie in my game at some points. I hope you do get back into it as you're pretty damn good at this game and it'd be sad to see you quit.

It'd be nice if Edmonton would stop dodging me and ignoring me.

I didn't avoid you, and what do you mean "it would be nice if he stopped avoiding me" I have never avoided you before? We just played, the sim was yesterday, so even if I didn't play you it wouldn't have mattered because i'm on pretty much every day and we would have had until saturday to play..

I didn't avoid you, and what do you mean "it would be nice if he stopped avoiding me" I have never avoided you before? We just played, the sim was yesterday, so even if I didn't play you it wouldn't have mattered because i'm on pretty much every day and we would have had until saturday to play..

Hahaha I was just going to edit that post. You just went offline immediately after I had come online and when I tried talking to you in the past you just started ignoring me so I didn't know. My bad lolol.

I might join as Calgary can someone list there top forward, defenseman, goalie and prospect?

You're much better off taking MIN, dude. Calgary's roster is basically untouched, but there lies the issue; it's Calgary's roster. The West is easier and could use a few more users so yeah, your best choice is definitely Minnesota. Parise, Suter, Pominville Koivu... at least you'd have something to work with.

You're much better off taking MIN, dude. Calgary's roster is basically untouched, but there lies the issue; it's Calgary's roster. The West is easier and could use a few more users so yeah, your best choice is definitely Minnesota. Parise, Suter, Pominville Koivu... at least you'd have something to work with.

Alright ill probably join tomorrow then

From now on I'll be looking through trades mid-sim. So tomorrow I'll go and accept the ones that are not lop-sided and decline ones that are.

Reminder that if you feel you should argue your trade, please take it up with me in a PM, and I'll be happy to help you re-work a deal that works. Also to those that don't know, and I might have not said before, you can win by ONE player only in a trade, how much you can win by is something I'll determine. I've seen a few of the trades I got tonight in my inbox and some of them will need to be reworked for sure.

Archived