The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

It's up to you guys, I mean, I could always go the route of checking rosters beforehand instead, and checking how close they are to being perfectly updated rather than waiting two weeks. If people want to wait two weeks though, so be it, that's why the poll is there.

As I said before, they are probably going to be pretty accurately this time around as not many players have signed in the last month which where we saw issues of players not being on rosters in NHL 13.

Pretty much the only problem with the original rosters will be the young players. Players like Mackinnon and Jones will be around 70, but if we waited they'd be around 80. I'm fine with either, if we wait we can make a lot of trades before hand and get a good grasp on the game. But two weeks is a long time...

I concur. However, last time I don't remember them updating prospects THAT much from the first update. Perhaps this time with prospects they will be more up to date?

I think what I will do is when I get the game on release day, I will will sift through all the rosters, the overalls of all the top-prospects, and make sure that their stats/overalls are atleast decent. I'll leave the poll up, but I'm rather regretting forging the idea since as I said many times already, the rosters will be pretty accurate, it'll only be the prospects.

And that will definitely give room for people to mold their team right off the bat, but as you said, 2 weeks is a while, I didn't think it was that long before the first update.

Stepan PLY 86 - Brassard PLY 82 - Nash PWF 90

Hagelin PLY 82 - Richards PLY 84 - Callahan GRN 87

Zuccarello PLY 77 - Boyle PWF 79 - Kreider PWF 77

Pouliot PWF 81 - Powe GRN 76 - Pyatt PWF 77

Dorsett GRN 76

Asham GRN 75

McDonagh TWD 88 - Girardi DFD 88

Staal DFD 87 - Del Zotto OFD 84

Moore TWD 79 - Stralman ODF 78

Falk DFD 77

Lundqvist 90

Bold = OTB

Oshie (85) Backes (87) Steen (84)

Roy (85) Berglund (85) Stewart (85)

Schwartz (78) Sobotka (81) Tarasenko (83)

Paajarvi Lapierre (78) Reaves (75)

Shattenkirk (86) Pietrangelo (90)

Bouwmeester (86) Leopold (81)

Jackman (85) Polak (82)

Halak

Elliott

Allen

Bolds are on the block, make me offers!

Ladd PWF 87-Little PLY 84-Wheeler PWF 86

Kane SNP 86-Jokinen PWF 82-Setoguchi SNP 82

Frolik SNP 80-Gagnon PLY 72-Miettinen TWF 80

Slater GRN 78-Tangradi PWF 77-Thorburn GRN 74