The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] VAN - TOR. VAN - DAL

Plum

I see your point but it would be easier and more logical going the offer sheet route. I also dont wish to part with Jensen just quite yet. After aquiring Franson, we are then able to deal from a position of strength, therefore able to demand more for Edler. Most likely GET a 2nd rounder or better yet, a 1st.

As others said, too many pieces moving around. We just got rid of an overpaid underutilized offensive d man making about 4 million on our third pairing. Why in gods name would MG acquire another? Also if Franson was willing to sign for 2.5 I'm pretty sure he would have done so by now.

That is how we get the other players, Biggs, Broll, Liles. Biggs is a better player for us, Broll is a powerforward we need, Liles is a OFD we need.

As others said, too many pieces moving around. We just got rid of an overpaid underutilized offensive d man making about 4 million on our third pairing. Why in gods name would MG acquire another? Also if Franson was willing to sign for 2.5 I'm pretty sure he would have done so by now.

Biggs is better than whom? Has proven nothing yet. Broll is Kassian lite. We have OFD, too many of them in fact.

Edler for Kulemin, Franson and a 2nd pick would be better. Take out all the other spare parts.

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Kulemin Kesler Burrows

Booth Schroder Hansen

Higgins Richardson Weise

Hamhuis Bieksa

Garrison Franson

Murray Tanev

I'm trying to make a proposal that can be realistic. Most of the posters don't know who Broll or Biggs is so half of them think they're are projects or busts. Biggs is a better player than Kassian overall. Broll is just a smaller Kassian, spare parts is HOW we get these players. Edler won't get all that by himself but with those other parts, it could happen.

Yet another proposal thought up by someone who thinks he knows more than anyone. First off, Nonis and the Maple Laffs still covet Biggs and Broll and will value them more than what you're offering. Only way Nonis gives up Biggs and Broll is if the Canucks offer Edler, Hansen and a 1st Rounder.

Yet another proposal thought up by someone who thinks he knows more than anyone. First off, Nonis and the Maple Laffs still covet Biggs and Broll and will value them more than what you're offering. Only way Nonis gives up Biggs and Broll is if the Canucks offer Edler, Hansen and a 1st Rounder.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived