The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League

Nail

nope, I believe Dubnyk is a great pick. Only starter left who will get at least 60 games. All goalies left are worse or a 1B type goalie. In addition, I feel the Oilers are now a playoff team. They have too much skill not to. Plus, many people forgot that we have to meet the salary cap. Picking players who have really high cap hits means that they will sacrifice depth, which I believe will hurt them in the long run.

Anyone who has yet to pick a goalie I believe is royally f**ked

No, the guy who takes Dubnyk in the 2nd round is royally facked.

Good luck trying to acquire a goalie in the 2nd round when 21 out of 30 starters have been taken. Maybe you can grab Calgary's netminder... LOL

Don't trash talk me on how to draft and make a good fantasy team, please.

Don't trash talk me on how to draft and make a good fantasy team, please.

Good luck trying to acquire a goalie in the 2nd round when 21 out of 30 starters have been taken. Maybe you can grab Calgary's netminder... LOL

Well Dubnyk is either a hit or miss because lots of people are saying EDM will finally have their break out year(I'm not one of those people)so if they have that year then the person grabbing the wins will be there net minder.

Don't trade with this guy, he's already called off 2 trades during the draft. Trade with me :P

Lol.

Because they weren't finished and both sides didn't understand thoroughly.

Regardless, I have the higher pick so you might as well trade with me :bigblush:

Well you obviously need help since you drafted an injured guy in the first round...

That's not really fair, every player sustains a significant injury throughout their career, last season it happened to Giroux.

His previous 3 seasons he respectively played 82, 82 & 77 games.

By no means is he injury prone, Spezza on the other hand is a totally different story.

Well you obviously need help since you drafted an injured guy in the first round...

I seem to recall you saying somewhere that Murray would have been a better pickup for the Canucks than keeping Tanev at 1.5M too, so I think your opinions on most things related to hockey are invalid.

I seem to recall you saying somewhere that Murray would have been a better pickup for the Canucks than keeping Tanev at 1.5M too, so I think your opinions on most things related to hockey are invalid.

Yup, because Murray fits our needs more than Tanev. Tanev will help the Canucks in the future but if we want to win now, Murray is our best bet.

Yup, because Murray fits our needs more than Tanev. Tanev will help the Canucks in the future but if we want to win now, Murray is our best bet.

Tanev is incredibly overrated by Canucks fans, but if you seriously think that a 33 year old Douglas Murray who can hardly keep up with ECHLers in footspeed is a better option than Tanev, who's solid in his own zone, better at passive, younger, and much more mobile, then there's a problem. Especially when our D-core will probably get injured with Torts system, and the 5th or 6th guys will most likely have to play in the top four.

I'm not saying that you're wrong, I'm just saying that your opinion is terrible.

Archived