The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL14 PS3 - Sim League - CDC Sim Connected

mpt

Ugh, this is just stupid.

Who has control of Buffalo and Montreal? All of their top players and prospects are UFAs ...

I booted the Buffalo GM

Montreal was shiznak, that's weird he's usually on the ball.

All buffalo prospects need to be returned to buffalo

Well you signed Adam Erne and Zemgus Girgensons to 1 way deals?

Edit

Actually I see that some prospects are seeking 1 ways, hmm.

After the sim and saw these prospects still in UFA pool I bid one ways and simmed again so I can return them to their teams. Unfortunately I dont trust some of these GMs here

All this extra work shouldn't be needed if everyone would just abide by the rules and be active but I guess we now need to make a list of prospects that need to be returned and figure out which prospects got 1 way deals when asking for two. Also any results on prospect raffle?

Unfortunately I think I'm stepping down as commissioner, it's not worth running a league were GMs can't abide by the rules or even re-sign players. I don't have the time to manage, babysit and fix the number of errors. I'll stay on as a GM but someone else needs to run this thing, any takers?

This one just didn't run as smoothly as last years one did, even tho that was the first year of Gm connected

Seems like too many are uninterested and don't care much for their teams. Hope we can still salvage this league, but the job of comishh in this league is tough. It may take a group of people working as comish if mpt does step down.

Don't blame you Mpt you did a good job running the league with what and who you had to work with.

Id be willing to pitch in and help fix this league of we still want to and still can, but don't think I can take on Comishh duties by myself

Archived