The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs. EDM - Sept. 21 - 7 PM - [CBC]

Drouin

honestly - Jensen reminds me a lot of grabner in the sense that people keep saying he is close, he is close, but in reality, he is more likely a bust than a future top 6 player. I hope I am wrong but I just get a bad feeling about him. One dimensional and streaky. She would do himself a world of good to use his big body and hit some people, especially those little oilers kids.

If I was a top prospect who was big - I would use every opportunity to use my size-not sure why he doesn't do it.

Schroeder's going to have to get his chance soon, and of course we know Booth could play. There's still the question of who Torts thinks still needs a look from the young guys as well, so maybe a mixed lineup of vets with young guys on their lines and leaving out the depth players we've already seen a lot of like Hansen, Richardson, etc.?

Whatever the lineup, it's time to start putting together some better play and hopefully Luongo gets a chance to redeem himself. I'd be ok with him getting the 3rd period in a bunch of games with Lack and Eriksson seeing some more action.

Archived