The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Triple H 3rd Line?

ovx_211

Higgins has been playing with Kesler the last few games, but I for one think he is better suited on our third line, along with Hansen. I don't think Richardson or Santo are good enough for the 3rd line center role; does anyone think horvat can take it and run with it? Higgins - Horvat - Hansen sounds like a great line to me.. When all healthy and suspensions are over:

Daniel Henrik Kass

Booth Kes Burr

Higgins Horvat Hansen

Weise Richardson/Santorelli Sestito

What do you all think?

Santorelli has not paid his dues.

Schroeder has spent four years in the Canucks system.

I like the sound of 'Triple H' and certainly enjoyed Triple Sec on occasion in my younger days.

However,Schroeder has to be developed and his contract stipulates it should be right now playing meaningful minutes with this team.

I see him slotted in as soon as he has healed and given an opportunity to play here and continue his career and/or developed to be 'moneyballed' in the fine tradition of the present .org..

Santorelli has not paid his dues.

Schroeder has spent four years in the Canucks system.

I like the sound of 'Triple H' and certainly enjoyed Triple Sec on occasion in my younger days.

However,Schroeder has to be developed and his contract stipulates it should be right now playing meaningful minutes with this team.

I see him slotted in as soon as he has healed and given an opportunity to play here and continue his career and/or developed to be 'moneyballed' in the fine tradition of the present .org..

I simplyput forth what I expect out of the Canucks system in regards to Jordan,whether he has materialised or not he may well end up as did Patrick White/Daniel Rahimi/Kevin Connauton.

He is an asset that has come of age and has to be used or lost.

As nothing is to be gained in an outright loss I expect Jordan to be utilised in the 3c role until his potential is realised or he has served the .org for their investment in him.

Archived