The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [La Mano del Padrino]; Game over

Aladeen

What if BJ is Kingpin/Lackey (sheriff investigation comes up as TP doesn't it?)...and Kesler is Mafia (was he investigated? could be GF since he's accusing GFY of being GF?)....OR this whole argument is a ruse to get one out so we can trust the other.....OR i'm just being paranoid...either way...only one way to find out

Keeping godfather in is a better chance for TP imo if they're eliminating a Mafia tonight.

Vote Bombay Javelin

Ok folks time to wrap this up as a TP win

I am the sheriff and yes the doctor will be protecting me tonight

I ran into a string of tp investigations and those TP turned out to be inactive as fk and unvilling to be the spokesperson but luckily one was the doctor

Go Faulk Yourself came up as TP but I am confident he is the KINGPIN

Bombay Javelin was my investigation today

He is confirmed MAFIA

I will reveal more information tommorow as I cannot be SK killed(doctor save)

I won't be on much today as I have class all day but

Please vote BJ

Vote Bombay Javelin

GFY should be the lynch for tommorow then we only have to guess the last 1 or 2 mafia but I'm confident on who they are

Alright, this is where the fun begins eh? So lets get down to it.

To clear things up to anyone else who's a TP out there who doesn't have a clue what's going on. I was contacted by BJ in the second round early on saying I had been investigated by a Sheriff. So, for starters, Kesler's story of him investigating BJ now is falling off the rails. Now I could easily be told I've been lied to at this point, but that's unlikely, because I ended up contacting OTTS the previous night to make sure I told him I was contacted by BJ if I died by Mafia.

BJ was right in telling me King Heffy was Mafia from his Sheriff, so at this point there is no reason not to trust him. Now Kesler, when you show up as Mafia tonight too, you'll most likely have cleared me from being the KINGPIN, so I'd like to thank you for that because that was something that the Sheriff was skeptical of, and didn't want to contact me because of it.

At this point, anyone who does vote against BJ is basically digging themselves a grave as we know who a majority of the TP are. There is more than just me in this alliance so it was a poor move on your part, especially picking BJ out of the pack.

SK, if you're reading this, I'd suggest you killing some of the quieter players tonight. You've been targeting too many valuable TP lately and it doesn't help your cause to kill Mafia, because as always, Mafia will know who you are if you're the last one remaining, but not the TP.

Bare that in mind SK.

With that being said, Vote Kesler87

Perhaps. I don't really see it that way considering I'm in an alliance with several other people and after seeing what's transpired here, I'm pretty certain he wasn't throwing anybody off. It all seems very valid to me.

Also, you never answered where you got that quote from in your post, the one I apparently made, but don't quite recall making. You didn't even properly quote it. Peaches would've properly quoted it if he tried to set me up.

Yeah I know I was horribly wrong on bdm but it's not my fault that the mafia set it up so nicely

I knew tgere was sinething duspicious about bj living so long

Even if i get lynched today, I can't wait to see tge plan GFY and BJ had in store for us

2 of the smartest mafia players in cdc history must have one hell of a plan.Honestly I'm so confused right now that I can't even comprehend it

Archived