The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Spaghetti] GAME IN PROGRESS (PLEASE PIN!)

Peaches

Unvote AT

Vote GFY

Sorry bud, but this last post along with many of your others I've been getting a strange feeling from, I think Lemons is innocent and want to try to actually snag a mafia if no other TP is going to step up and do anything.

That's fine, for what it's worth, I was the first to unvote Lemons after telling Peaches he basically revealed he is a TP. It's not really worth much, but I'd rather make a case for myself if I die rather than whining about being killed and giving the "woe is me" attitude.

That's fine, for what it's worth, I was the first to unvote Lemons after telling Peaches he basically revealed he is a TP. It's not really worth much, but I'd rather make a case for myself if I die rather than whining about being killed and giving the "woe is me" attitude.

Yeah, that is true, but that would also be a mafia like thing to do swinging your vote so quickly to make sure you're clear of suspicion, sure you unvoted lemons but as it stands he's still going to be lynched and, as you said you think he's innocent, but you haven't made any effort to try to change others' votes.

Yeah, that is true, but that would also be a mafia like thing to do swinging your vote so quickly to make sure you're clear of suspicion, sure you unvoted lemons but as it stands he's still going to be lynched and, as you said you think he's innocent, but you haven't made any effort to try to change others' votes.

Yup, which is why I said for what it's worth, and that it still wasn't worth much. The reason I don't try to change others votes is because most people just come in, look, vote Lemons as they see his name thrown around, and leave the thread. Lots of people don't like swinging votes because they feel they look indecisive and suspicious for it. I find more suspicion in people who just stand pat over swingers. To each their own.

If you guys wish, lynch me. There's a couple minutes left, and I will honestly probably die by the hands of the TB, Death Note, or Mafia next RD if I survive anyways. You'll gather some decent intel from me dying, like OTTS starting the vote off for me. I'd also keep an eye on the split votes between me and Lemons, as Lemons is probably a TP, and if I die, you'll find out I am a TP. You could say that if I die tonight by any means, those are my last words.

The regime would like to make the following announcement: The execution scheduled earlier in the day will be indefinitely postponed. In the place of Lemons, it is decided that Go Faulk Yourself shall hang on suspicion of ties with the Mafia.

Unvote Lemons

Vote Go Faulk Yourself

If you guys wish, lynch me. There's a couple minutes left, and I will honestly probably die by the hands of the TB, Death Note, or Mafia next RD if I survive anyways. You'll gather some decent intel from me dying, like OTTS starting the vote off for me. I'd also keep an eye on the split votes between me and Lemons, as Lemons is probably a TP, and if I die, you'll find out I am a TP. You could say that if I die tonight by any means, those are my last words.

yeah that's some good intel, a TP trying to make something happen, lol.

Archived