The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

That was towards a poster named In The Slot LOL

I guess I shouldn't post that or I will get another warning

Man, that guy! Still hasn't answered my question regarding calling Torts a liar... guess he wont be answering it in a while lol - I seriously would prolly have a temp ban as well if I wasn't in here most of last night

Why shouldnt I twinblade you??

You have been acting shady as hell

You have obviously forgotten how I play this game.

Ask anyone who has played with me almost every game. I also go with gut feelings. Every time.

Go ahead, Twinblade me. You'd be better off using it on someone who is almost certainly mafia.

You have obviously forgotten how I play this game.

Ask anyone who has played with me almost every game. I also go with gut feelings. Every time.

Go ahead, Twinblade me. You'd be better off using it on someone who is almost certainly mafia.

Getting awfully defensive lol

I'm going to defend Peaches because this is what, his first game back after hosting for 3-4 games? And you guys find his posting fishy? I really think he's just being his normal-self. I might be wrong, but whatever.

Why would you defend anyone in the first round? You sucking up for a better roll next time he hosts ? :P

Vi kinda makes sense to defend, and Kes maybe... MAYBE (don't think you're still not #2 on my lynch list)

Archived