The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

hey guys vig here. vic has appointed me as the new spokesperson(he did this right before he died). the sheriff investigation was yet another miss and we'll be contacting that person if we lose 2/3 (including me) in our alliance.

vote NAF

forgot to mention, we're lynching NAF since he was viewing his PM right before the deadline last night. since we already have an alliance with all the TP specials, that means he is either mafia or the serial killer.

Congrats on the weakest reasoning ever.

I already stated why I read the PM, probably not legal if the CDC member clarifies for me? (He doesn't even play mafia)

Right before nightfall is when I usually wake up... I don't even think you're mafia, so bad judgment I guess... Anyways if I die, go SK.

So you wake up at 9AM, get up and go and check your CDC messenger?

I'd like to hear what the unusually quiet Kryten and CL have to say as far as suspicions go?

For now Vote NAF, it's the best we have unfortunately right now

Well I honestly, my top suspect was you followed by Heffy, even told VIC that yesterday. You, because you posted that statistical comment accusing me, when it was actually Kes.

My suspicions of Heffy (pretty sure it was him, don't want to sift through 40 pages on mobile) were based off a comment way earlier, something along the lines of "you have more reason to trust VIC, that Kesler has of trusting you" after the whole Dral thing, seemed like he was trying to save him.

Since you've been doc saved, suspicion of you dropped. My other suspicions aside Dral haven't been correct (tbh I had a little suspicion of ilduce, but at the time it was not as high as you and Heffy).

Well I honestly, my top suspect was you followed by Heffy, even told VIC that yesterday. You, because you posted that statistical comment accusing me, when it was actually Kes.

My suspicions of Heffy (pretty sure it was him, don't want to sift through 40 pages on mobile) were based off a comment way earlier, something along the lines of "you have more reason to trust VIC, that Kesler has of trusting you" after the whole Dral thing, seemed like he was trying to save him.

Since you've been doc saved, suspicion of you dropped. My other suspicions aside Dral haven't been correct (tbh I had a little suspicion of ilduce, but at the time it was not as high as you and Heffy).

So in a very roundabout way are you saying your 1 suspicion left is King Heffy?

This unusually quiet Kryten is unusually indecisive atm. I get why NAF seems guilty, he did have some fishy posts. As I said last round, Intoewsable's attempt to cast suspicion on the Kumar bandwagon made me think twice about his guilt (I am still not sure though).

King Heffy is interesting because of his attempts to cast suspicion on Intoews when I thought Toews was innocent (due to Panda's accusation of him and JE14). Was this to appear clean for the later rounds, or did he really notice something I didn't? I wouldn't be surprised by either. VIC's points about KH made a lot of sense last round though.

I also thought that Mau5trap's vote last round was a little odd, but because he is so quiet, it is hard to come up with more than one reason to suspect him. Burr is obviously absolved, sorry Burr :P.

I had no reason to suspect CL before, I thought he was a part of the TP alliance (especially after outing Dral). Otherwise is another player who has successfully flown under the radar, his caution on it's own could be indicative of a hiding mafia but I don't know enough about his tendencies to say for certain what, if anything he is hiding. I've got nothing of substance to go on (last round was hard enough for me to pull Il Duce's name from the list, and nothing of significance has happened since).

This unusually quiet Kryten is unusually indecisive atm. I get why NAF seems guilty, he did have some fishy posts. As I said last round, Intoewsable's attempt to cast suspicion on the Kumar bandwagon made me think twice about his guilt (I am still not sure though).

King Heffy is interesting because of his attempts to cast suspicion on Intoews when I thought Toews was innocent (due to Panda's accusation of him and JE14). Was this to appear clean for the later rounds, or did he really notice something I didn't? I wouldn't be surprised by either. VIC's points about KH made a lot of sense last round though.

I also thought that Mau5trap's vote last round was a little odd, but because he is so quiet, it is hard to come up with more than one reason to suspect him. Burr is obviously absolved, sorry Burr :P.

I had no reason to suspect CL before, I thought he was a part of the TP alliance (especially after outing Dral). Otherwise is another player who has successfully flown under the radar, his caution on it's own could be indicative of a hiding mafia but I don't know enough about his tendencies to say for certain what, if anything he is hiding. I've got nothing of substance to go on (last round was hard enough for me to pull Il Duce's name from the list, and nothing of significance has happened since).

Why you no have insight on that JE14 guy?

Archived