The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

Lol, made it just in time. If I knew my CDC password I could have just voted while I was at school. But CDC is automatically logged in for me at home and I've never questioned its authority.

I don't get it. Who's left to kill? I count already 7 mafia dead

'6) Usually, exact numbers of each role are not revealed. But as a general rule of thumb, the Mafia will probably equal about one-third of the total players, and there will only be one of each Special role. This can vary, however.'

I know I'm dead, but to clear things up, he's saying there's one Mafia left. It doesn't HAVE to be 7. The KP could more or less be counted as a special rather than Mafia in this case, just affiliated with the Mafia.

Remember, it doesn't EXACTLY have to be one-third of the TP.

I still don't see why is the game not over?

6) Usually, exact numbers of each role are not revealed. But as a general rule of thumb, the Mafia will probably equal about one-third of the total players, and there will only be one of each Special role. This can vary, however.

Damn, I know the late vote looks bad. And there isn't much that is going to convince you.

How do you know Otherwise isn't the kingpin? Have you actually talked to her? I'm sure she is

I wish there was someway to prove it, but I'm TP. Obviously you're the vig so I'm voting for the only other option

Vote: Otherwise

Your call Burr, the fate of the TP is in your hands.

Archived