The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

On the bright-side. There's a bit to grab from my post in the bandwagoning. Not too much right now, but a little bit at least.

My post isn't as good as Toews, who makes such clean analysis', but it's something. ;)

:wub:

If I survive tonight, I'll do another one of those for you guys. (In other words, don't expect one, lol.)

Good job by the way. It's helpful seeing them all laid out like that and it could come in handy depending on what Kumar comes up as tonight.

When I was mafia and I did an analasys*

I most certainly could be Mafia, no-one can be too sure. Notice I never called anyone out in my analysis, though. Nor did I set a "suspicion list" either. I don't know if you did at the time, but I feel it's too early to call people out.

I've left it in the open for everyone else to interpret their way. I by no means have the power to lead the TP either. Everyone's seen me when I had the power in that barebones game. I got so paranoid and almost screwed my team over convincing the Vigilante to kill the Sheriff. That's why I don't pinpoint several people out.

I most certainly could be Mafia, no-one can be too sure. Notice I never called anyone out in my analysis, though. Nor did I set a "suspicion list" either. I don't know if you did at the time, but I feel it's too early to call people out.

I've left it in the open for everyone else to interpret their way. I by no means have the power to lead the TP either. Everyone's seen me when I had the power in that barebones game. I got so paranoid and almost screwed my team over convincing the Vigilante to kill the Sheriff. That's why I don't pinpoint several people out.

The bolded should just be your catchphrase at this point :lol:

Vig kill peaches or gfy

Sk kill PP guy

You really hate me, don't you? I don't see what I've ever done to deserve getting killed in the first round everytime. It's unfortunately becoming a little irritating, but what am I to do...? If the Vigilante feels I'm the most suitable target so be it, he won't like the answer, but I'll once again be the masochist, as I always am.

Archived