The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top Anime/Manga Tournament [Dragon Ball Division] CLOSED

Alchemy Time

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i actually hated yugioh the show, but the actual card game, my deck was deadly ^^*

I had Yugioh cards but I didn't know the rules. That season 1 format where people would summon like 5 high powered monsters in 1 turn. So I simply collected the cards I thought looked cool. Did the same thing with Pokemon actually.

Let me make a suggestion to those who know nothing about the shows...

Darker than Black should be beating Highschool of the Dead

I am sure they all just watched the sequel of Darker than Black and became violently ill and lost all faith in the series.

Like I did when I turned on Dragon Ball GT and saw Vegeta looked like this. After I regained consciousness and cleaned up my floor I never went back.

vegeta_lookin_bad.jpg

I am sure they all just watched the sequel of Darker than Black and became violently ill and lost all faith in the series.

Like I did when I turned on Dragon Ball GT and saw Vegeta looked like this. After I regained consciousness and cleaned up my floor I never went back.

vegeta_lookin_bad.jpg

I like the GT comparison. Darker than Black the first season was badass though.

I had Yugioh cards but I didn't know the rules. That season 1 format where people would summon like 5 high powered monsters in 1 turn. So I simply collected the cards I thought looked cool. Did the same thing with Pokemon actually.

LOL same. i was one of those kids who just owned pokemon cards for the sake of owning them

It's a phenomenal series.

Not a series for everyone though, which is why I doubt it'll get far (Especially since the next round will have it in a division with Death Note, Evangelion, and Code Geass)

I also agree that death note and evangelion were great as well. Unfortunately I never got around to watching code geass

Also the i found the hellsing series very good.

Archived