The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

Alright guys, I'm out for the night, and I don't think I'll be back in time. I seriously gotta get my password from Stealth so I can sign on through a different computer/phone. (And yes, I've tried the "forgot password" thing, they never sent me an email to confirm, and I checked all 3 emails I use)

With the news that the sheriff has found Mikey to be a confirmed mafia, I without a doubt will:

Unvote3 King Heffy; Vote MikeyBoy44

That being said, King Heffy and Kesler still remain extremely high on my suspicion list. They just do. But only time will tell if I'm right. Much easier to go for the confirmed mafia

Vig, I trust that you'll do the right thing, and whoever the doctor/sheriff is, hopefully you guys are well protected. Hopefully I can make it past to the next round with you guys.

Also, Intoews.. has he been investigated? :ph34r:

So if MikeyBoy does turn up mafia... that means from VIC's "suspicion list, 2 are mafia, 2 were TP and 2 are unkown... Does this rule him out of being the lackey or does it show that he was with the mafia and is trying to free some of his fellow mafia from suspicion. I think the fact that he picked at least 2 confirmed mafia while at the same time defending Drouin says he knew who the mafia were....

Unvote3 Vote3 MikeyBoy

But still suspicious of Green Demon, CL and Kesler

So if MikeyBoy does turn up mafia... that means from VIC's "suspicion list, 2 are mafia, 2 were TP and 2 are unkown... Does this rule him out of being the lackey or does it show that he was with the mafia and is trying to free some of his fellow mafia from suspicion. I think the fact that he picked at least 2 confirmed mafia while at the same time defending Drouin says he knew who the mafia were....

Unvote3 Vote3 MikeyBoy

But still suspicious of Green Demon, CL and Kesler

This guy is "learning" fast

Not much to add as it looks like we've found a lynch candidate tonight, my opinion though is that 112 is TP because like Toews said, VIC seemed like he was trying to get a bandwagon vote going on him. 112 also said he would self ban himself for 10 games if he wasn't TP...

Unlike mau5trap who said he would god kill himself if VIC wasn't Mafia - pretty safe bet to make when you're Mafia as well.

I'd also suspect Kesler of being TP just because Aladeen probably read him the riot act before the game.

Junko's been all over the board, for now I'd chalk it up to being enthusiastic about surviving past round 1, but I'm watching you :P

NAF looks suspicious to me, sticking up for Mafia - could just be bad luck, but still suspicious

TTP, otherwise and GreenDemon have just been useless so I'd like the Vig to take them out

JE, KH and Kryten I'm 50/50 on could go either way.

Toews is always suspicious, but seems to be playing like a TP, is he that good of an actor? Would be nice to see an epic recap.

And myself, well - yes, I AM that good of an actor :P

Archived