The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

In all honesty, it's probably best to assume that the Serial Killer is picking their targets randomly, but just in case they aren't, I've compiled a list of interactions that players have had with the SK's targets. Also included a few interesting tidbits that may help figure out who the remaining Mafia are, though I wasn't really looking for that so I may have missed some stuff.

Serial Killer kill - Round 1: Alchemy Time

Round 1:

Suggests JE is probably telling the truth about his PM with Drouin.

Votes for Kesler87.

Asks for an explanation of the round. Decides to stick with his vote on Kesler.

Calls out GreenDemon on his defense of Intoewsables' vote.

Serial Killer kill - Round 2: BurrDaMan

Round 1:

Votes for Kesler87.

Unvotes Kesler87; votes for Ryp.

Says her top two suspicions are Ryp and Dral.

Pokes fun at Kumar (under the assumption that GreenDemon = Kumar).

Round 2:

Votes for The Purple Panda insisting he is Mafia.

Asks to be investigated. Kryten asks the special roles to pay close attention to her because of this.

Not A Fruit announces that Burr is his top suspicion.

Serial Killer kill - Round 3: One one two

Round 1:

Asks Lackey to PM him. Kesler87 accuses him of being Mafia as a result of this; 112 defends himself. VICanucksfan5551 and CanucksLegacy immediately agree with Kesler. King Heffy also questions the legitimacy of 112's defense. Him and Kesler continue to battle throughout the round.

Asks to be invited into the conversation where Drouin apparently admits to JE14 that he is Mafia. Later says he believes it's a joke between the two of them.

Votes for Dral.

Calls out Intoewsables and Not A Fruit for "flooding the Sheriff with investigation requests".

Unvotes Dral, votes for Ryp.

Accuses JE14 of being Mafia.

Round 2:

Suggests Peaches could be the SK (jokingly?).

Kesler asks why he hasn't been killed yet.

Calls out the following players in this order: King Heffy, Toews, OTTS, Mikey, Junko, VIC, JE, Drouin.

Votes for Mikeyboy.

Round 3:

Votes for Kesler87. Quickly unvotes and changes to King Heffy.

Thanks the SK for nailing Mafia in the last two rounds.

Calls out TPP, Mikey and GreenDemon as potential Mafia.

Kesler's name shows up a lot here, but that's sort of expected seeing as he's been one of, if not the most active player(s) in the game. If anything, the top 3 candidates in my mind are JE14, Kryten and NAF. Like I said though, the SK could easily be picking random names or trying to frame someone, so we might have to hope to get lucky here.

I believe it's unlikely that Kryten, The Purple Panda, Not A Fruit and mau5trap are Mafia (especially Kryten). King Heffy and GreenDemon can probably be included in there as well, though I'm less certain about them. My top suspicion is CanucksLegacy for the remaining Mafia. Possibly JE if there's a 9th. Worth noting that GreenDemon and King Heffy have been going at it a bit (moreso GreenDemon going after KH), but I'm not entirely sure what to make of that.

I also have no idea how anyone could read through the thread and suggest that I'm the Kingpin... :lol:

I mean, I can understand why people would think I'm the SK, but Kingpin just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Unless you're incredibly paranoid and believe that I would push for the deaths of half of my Mafia team just to make myself look better, which is completely logical of course.

I'm just going to put this right here.

Votes otherwise because he thinks she's acting too clueless for a TP. I'll stand up for the little girl and throw my vote at him for now.

Vote King Heffy

And Toews, you argued with VIC for two pages, PPCLI votes for Peaches and a few posts later you follow suit without offering an explanation. PPCLI then votes for Drouin and again you follow suit despite your obvious suspicion of VIC (in the context of that round, your vote was hardly a deciding factor). Those who care should read from the bottom of page 20 to page 25. Both times you followed PPCLI's lead against the list you kindly put forward (VIC, NAF, Drouin, JE14) so I don't understand your claim that you were responsible for the death of half of the mafia team (since NAF and JE14 are still living and VIC was TB'd).

I don't think it should be out of the realm of possibility that you are the KP (or the SK for that matter). Of course you could also just be a TP (I doubt it though :P).

I like how the entire time, Intoews has pushed for me as a potential mafia/sk (you so sneaky you :P ). I've been quiet on the thread, yes, but I like to keep my cards close. I'll show up regular TP, and I hope you all see how wrong you are.

Don't know which of you pushed Kes to ask whether I'm sheriff, but I'm not. Ofc I could've said yes, just to save myself but I didn't. Brilliant move; either I fake and was mafia or I don't fake and you all suspect I'm the SK/Mafia either way or I'm actually TP, fake being sheriff and you get me godkilled for being detrimental to the team.

I would've preferred SK/Mafia kill over a lynch, but oh well.

Here's my list of Mafia suspects (please lynch one next round, just for me?):

-Intoews

-GreenDemon

-TPP

-maustrap

-JE14

SK suspects:

-Kryten

-NAF

-maustrap

Greatest to least. Maybe someone on the list is actually sheriff and they act weird because of it. Or maybe it's because I'm just saying this to throw the Mafia and SK off. Or maybe I'm trying to protect the real specials. Or maybe I'm just rambling on for no reason.

GL TP. My last words will be even better than this or maybe not.

I'm just going to put this right here.

And Toews, you argued with VIC for two pages, PPCLI votes for Peaches and a few posts later you follow suit without offering an explanation. PPCLI then votes for Drouin and again you follow suit despite your obvious suspicion of VIC (in the context of that round, your vote was hardly a deciding factor). Those who care should read from the bottom of page 20 to page 25. Both times you followed PPCLI's lead against the list you kindly put forward (VIC, NAF, Drouin, JE14) so I don't understand your claim that you were responsible for the death of half of the mafia team (since NAF and JE14 are still living and VIC was TB'd).

I don't think it should be out of the realm of possibility that you are the KP (or the SK for that matter). Of course you could also just be a TP (I doubt it though :P).

PPCLI informed me that I had been investigated by the Sheriff that round so I decided to go along with him. How you're trying to spin that as suspicious...I don't even know. I asked in our PM who I should vote for and PPCLI said to vote for Drouin. Sorry?

I've called out VIC (most aggressively), Drouin (was one of the first to vote for him, had him on my suspicion list), otherwise (suggested she was Mafia/SK more than once) and MikeyBoy at various times during the game and none of them were in danger of being lynched when I brought their names up (in other words, not just bandwagoning on when they had no hope of surviving). MikeyBoy's probably a bit of a stretch seeing as I had him more as an honourable mention, but "half" was a rough estimate anyway.

I didn't say I was responsible for their deaths; I said I pushed for them. You shouldn't have to twist my words.

Archived