The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

I'm going to assume that through all of this. VIC was likely the Lackey.

VIC said that he wouldn't stage the conversation as it was against the rules of the game. I trust VIC wouldn't go against that, as VIC has played this game for a long time now and would probably be one of the players who would uphold the rules regardless of the position they're in.

It would then make sense that VIC was unaware that Hodor was infact Mafia, which is why she adamantly posted the text conversation as her defence. Kryten can also attest to the fact that he asked to be investigated subtly earlier on. Lackey doesn't show up on the Investigation. So I'd conclude that the Lackey is indeed, dead.

VIC could have been pulling that stunt as the KP or Nurse as well. While I do think you are right, it wouldn't hurt for the TP's to continue playing as if the Lackey is alive, just in case.

As far as I know, it's not against the rules. Someone can correct me if it is, but I've always thought that screenshotting convos is illegal whereas posting quotes is fine.

I don't think it is either. I think the only thing against the rules in terms of conversations is as you said, screenshotting, and quoting the Hosts PM's. Other than that, I think it's all fair game from there. Altering a conversation and making it misleading I'm pretty sure is fine.

I think VIC might be telling the truth here though from his standpoint. I think that conversation is legitimate, but this is solely my belief. I also think it supports VIC asking to be investigated. In our best interests though, I agree with Kryten and that we should approach the game with suspecting that the Lackey is still alive.

I don't think it is either. I think the only thing against the rules in terms of conversations is as you said, screenshotting, and quoting the Hosts PM's. Other than that, I think it's all fair game from there. Altering a conversation and making it misleading I'm pretty sure is fine.

I think VIC might be telling the truth here though from his standpoint. I think that conversation is legitimate, but this is solely my belief. I also think it supports VIC asking to be investigated. In our best interests though, I agree with Kryten and that we should approach the game with suspecting that the Lackey is still alive.

Fair enough, but the Nurse would not have protected the Lackey without being in contact with him first... unless the Mafia planned on setting VIC up, thinking he was a regular TP.

One one two - Had been accused of being Mafia earlier in the game due to a PM with Kes. Both VIC and Toews backed up Kes on this. However in the PM, 112 was speaking hypothetically. Since then hasn't attracted too much attention.

I just want to point out that I never agreed with them here. I said that it was unlikely 112 would give up he was Mafia that easily, and that VIC appeared to be trying too hard to start a bandwagon on him without solid evidence.

I'll dive into the rest of this in a sec, but thanks for laying it all out like this. I was planning on doing one but didn't feel like doing hours of work again.

I just want to point out that I never agreed with them here. I said that it was unlikely 112 would give up he was Mafia that easily, and that VIC appeared to be trying too hard to start a bandwagon on him without solid evidence.

I'll dive into the rest of this in a sec, but thanks for laying it all out like this. I was planning on doing one but didn't feel like doing hours of work again.

Alright! I misread it then. Thanks for clarifying. And yeah, I was just sitting here, bored, so I decided why the hell not.

In my opinion:

Junko - Hard to say. Have a gut feeling he could be SK, but it's nothing more than that. Probably lean towards TP if anything.

Not A Fruit - Thought he was suspicious at the beginning of last round, but I'm starting to change my mind. Would lean TP.

Dral - Probably TP. Tough for me to be suspicious of him since we both pushed for VIC and Drouin to be killed.

King Heffy - Same as NAF. Leaning TP right now.

PPCLI - TP

Intoewsables - TP

The Purple Panda - I'll have to read through what he's said again, but I don't recall being too suspicious of him. Could go either way.

One one two - Probably TP. VIC coming up Mafia after pushing hard for his lynch should be a sign that 112 is clean. Always consider him an SK candidate though.

Kryten - It's funny because I thought he was acting suspicious earlier, but every time I seem to think he's Mafia, he's TP (or worse [for me], a special). As good as confirmed TP now.

Peaches - TP. Can't be SK.

otherwise - Possibly Mafia. Good SK candidate as well.

Kesler87 - Gut feeling is he's TP, but the whole 112/VIC thing doesn't look that great.

CL - Possibly Mafia. Haven't really liked how he's played from the get go.

JE14 - Possibly Mafia. Drouin coming up Mafia doesn't look good on him unless he can produce a PM where Drouin admits to it. Also possible he was just messing around and Drouin actually ended up being Mafia though.

mau5trap - Probably TP. As I mentioned earlier, his behaviour doesn't seem suspicious to me and his stand against VIC, while not the greatest idea ever, looks good now.

MikeyBoy44 - Hard to say. Thought he was Mafia last time he played like this and he ended up being TP. Might be god-killed at this rate anyway.

GreenDemon - Could go either way. I called him out at the beginning of the game and his reaction seemed fine. Possible he was told to react that way though (if he's not Kumar).

The 3 names in red would be my top candidates, with one of TPP/Mikey/GreenDemon being a potential 4th. Could see myself being wrong on Kesler + JE but I'm relatively confident about the rest. Unless OTTS was the Sheriff, today's investigation could help make things a little clearer.

Archived