The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks Vs Kings [Canucks LOSS]

TheMohammadman

Is this game really the best performance Booth can offer?

A +/- of -1 with 5 SOG. I just feel that with the opportunities he had, someone else would have made it count.

However, we don't have that option.

Or do we?

Erat just requested a trade. wonder if a Booth for Erat swap is possible

I called this team mediocre at the beginning of the season and my thread got locked. Saw this coming from a MILE away.

EDIT:

Forget this season, get excited about the next.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows/ Kassian

Shinkaruk - Kesler - Burrows/Kassian

Higgins - Horvat- Hansen

TBA - Richardson - TBA

Admittedly I've been a major pessimist about this current Canucks lineup (not without good reason of course -_-) but after thinking long and hard about how to milk the current lineup I realized that we shouldn't have to. It'll be a grind but I think if we can push through this year unfazed, we'll be in amazing shape for a rebound season. Though I think we're still short a tad on skill I think it would be the first time since the finals we would have a legitimate second and third line, tweener free.

Kesler gets two wingers that are more than capable of embracing the playmaking role and Horvat gets two work horses flanking him that have proven chemistry and can chip in offensively. Not to mention Jensen could make a push next year after a disappointing camp this time around.

Have you written off this season yet?

Archived