The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 5)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

stewartcelebrates.jpg

And the St. Louis Blues are advancing to the 2ND round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs after Chris Stewart scores in overtime to win the series 4-2! Hats off to a great series from Minnesota who came back to tie it at 2-2 and made it exciting. They were never out of it and fought hard to the very end, especially considering 3 of our 4 wins were by one goal. Could've gone either way.

Now looking forward to RD 2. vs. the L.A. Kings

Hey everyone, I haven't really checked in much this season since I've been busy with school and work. I don't think it's fair to have a team I barely manage anymore. I believe I have assets that will attract a new GM to want to take over the team. Im not sure what the plan was beyond this season, but I am stepping down as GM of the Senators.

Ive been here since Day 1 and it's been a blast. Big shout out to VC and SOB for the superb league management skills. Also shoutout to all the GMs I traded with regularly. You know who you are.

Thanks again and good luck everyone!

Nice, another battle of Alberta. Let's hope that it's a replay of last seasons round 1, a 4-2 series victory for the Oilers.

GL Lahey. May you be one with the liqour.

Gracias, I'll need luck to win another round, especially against you. I just ask that Stamkos doesn't repeat this in game 1;

15:06 of 1st period - Artem Anisimov wins face-off versus Steven Stamkos in Flames zone.

15:06 of 1st period - Artem Anisimov is hit by Steven Stamkos.

15:07 of 1st period - Artem Anisimov from Flames is injured at 15:07 of 1st period (Torn Left MCL).

Hey everyone, I haven't really checked in much this season since I've been busy with school and work. I don't think it's fair to have a team I barely manage anymore. I believe I have assets that will attract a new GM to want to take over the team. Im not sure what the plan was beyond this season, but I am stepping down as GM of the Senators.

Ive been here since Day 1 and it's been a blast. Big shout out to VC and SOB for the superb league management skills. Also shoutout to all the GMs I traded with regularly. You know who you are.

Thanks again and good luck everyone!

Pretty sure we were going to restart the league. Should stay.

Archived