The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Santa Claus is a Time Lord

Where's Wellwood

It's so obvious.

1) The sleigh is his TARDIS. He has a functional chameleon circuit which disguises his TARDIS as a sleigh pulled by reindeer with a bag that is bigger on the inside.

2) He's able to visit every house on the planet because he can time travel so accomplishing that in one day is possible.

3) He's so fat that getting down the chimney is preposterous. Not to mention apartments and houses that don't have chimneys. Clearly, he uses his Sonic Screwdriver to open the door to get in.

4) The reason he can still be alive after centuries is because he's Gallifreyan.

5) The reason he looks different in different countries and different time periods is because he has regenerated over the years.

6) The reason he has had different names and titles is because nobody knows his real name. He uses various aliases.

Anybody agree/disagree?

Guest Gumballthechewy

Does my answer not please you Lord Gumball!?!?

No no, it pleases me loyal subject it's just I have no idea what doctor who is.

Well, I have heard of it, it's just I know nothing about it.

No no, it pleases me loyal subject it's just I have no idea what doctor who is.

Well, I have heard of it, it's just I know nothing about it.

Well Master Gumball I have never personally seen the show but this scrub whom I assume is named Doctor Who travels through time in this phone booth thing called a Tardis. This is what the scrub looks like and his Tardis.

Mastorrr Gumball

doctor-who-tardis.jpg

Guest Gumballthechewy

Well Master Gumball I have never personally seen the show but this scrub whom I assume is named Doctor Who travels through time in this phone booth thing called a Tardis. This is what the scrub looks like and his Tardis.

Mastorrr Gumball

doctor-who-tardis.jpg

Good job number two, keep up the good work.

• 8 months later...

Archived