The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Scouting Makes Impact:Proof that Gillis reads CDC

Ronalds.Kenins41

Maybe that's the reason I have 3 or 4 stalkers on here following me from thread to thread posting stuff like "lock and ban please" and "stop posting here please" after I brought up the canucks need to get tougher and that gillis has been failing to address this. Lol.

Maybe that's the reason I have 3 or 4 stalkers on here following me from thread to thread posting stuff like "lock and ban please" and "stop posting here please" after I brought up the canucks need to get tougher and that gillis has been failing to address this. Lol.

stalkers? Please.

You wanted tho trade the following players

Sedin

Sedin

Tanev

Garrison

Stanton

Schroeder

Jensen

Gaunce

Hansen

And bring in the following

Tootoo

John Scott

Patrick kaletta

Weiss

Gaustad

Mantha

mid to late round picks.

Stalkers, maybe more like voices of reason and common sense. The fact you lol or argue these facts only reinforces the belief you're trolling honestly.

So we ask again, please stop

These are your proposals I can see why people are asking you to stop

Tanev, schroeder, hansen, 2nd round pick for Chris neil and Jared cowen.

Weise and a 2nd rounder to buffalo for Patrick kaleta and John Scott

Garrison to the isles for matt carkner

Tanev, shinkaruk, and Schroeder to Florida for Eric gudbranson

Hansen to Detroit for Jordin Tootoo

To wpg: Hansen, Higgins, garrison, shroeder, booth

To van: byfuglien, Ladd, Bogosian

Kessler to Toronto for their 1st and 2nd round picks (draft dmen with picks, let develop in minors 2 years+)

Hamhuis and Tanev to the isles for griffin reinhart and a 2nd rounder (let develop in minors)

Bieksa and kassian to Philly for Samuel morin and a 2nd rounder (let develop in minors)

Burrows and garrison to Montreal for Zachary fucale and a 2nd rounder ( let develop in minors)

To det: Henrik, Daniel, edler

To van: Anthony Mantha, 1st round pick, 2nd round pick, Weiss (salary reasons), tootoo

Please stop making proposal's !!!!!!

Archived