The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tom Sestito on the PP with full lineup

ftmN

Sestito on the PP  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Buff did it to great effect and Roger Nielson used Hraold Snepts in the same role. In fact one game Roger actuallu started Snepts as the starting centre for the face off....kinda give the opposition a preview of what sort of night it was going to be. What surprised me was the Duck D made no effort to try and move him :lol:

Maybe on the 2nd unit.

Kassian would be my 1st option though, more skills than sestito and same size. I'm pretty sure its more Torts trying to deliver a message to his players rather than a long term solution.

Agreed. I don't think Sestito will be on the PP for long

Kassian should be the one on the PP and although Torts seems to be very aware of everything and a good coach still not sure why the hell Kassian isn't with the Sedins.

Its a no brainer to always have Kassian 5 on 5 with the Sedins to me the Sedins look to be shadows of themselves this season and i think Kassian has looked great with limited ice time and has a great attitude he is what they really need andcwill give them a boost.

This season the Sedins look weaker, slower and aren't bringing that skilled play they used to bring turning over the puck far too often.

A big net presense like Kassian, with soft hands and a rocket of a shot is just what they need not to mention that mean streak to protect them possibly saving them from ware and tare.

Lets hope this is a lesson for the rest of the players. Sestito in front of the net...hey what Torts told us actually works. If Kassian would do what Sestito did...he's be on the PP already. The fact is the extra player on the PP Torts wants to be right in front of the goalie....and no one has been willing to do that...It's up to Kassian or who ever....you want that spot'.....go and do it. Sestito took his chance did exactly what was asked of him..... so he reaps the benefits

Kassian has great hands, but he also has a wicked shot.

I think Zacks shot is up there with Kesler and Burrows . Therefore we would want him on the half wall on the second unit.

Stick Sestito on the first unit. Go with 4 forwards.

Put Kesler on the left half wall, Sestito in the front, Daniel on the right boards, Garrison on the right point and Henrik on the left point.

Archived