The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ The Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | TSN | SIDNEY CROSBY THE GOLDEN GOAL! |

Blueberries

I haven't been able to watch the last couple games but has Booth's play really been so bad that he's gotten to the point that he's a healthy scratch again?

He has been invisible and inefficient, however not necessarily a liability. Same goes with Weise which is weird because he showed a lot of progress so far this year up to the last handful of games or so.

As for Hank I have heard conflicting reports about whether he will be suiting up tonight despite the testy issue. Regarding that, I have to say not much is made of his ongoing streak which is absolutely nuts. I remember the big deal made about Linden's streak but not a lot about Hanky.

you continue to exhibit your complete lack of any kind of hockey IQ. You are entertaining though.

So how many points did Crosby score in the game vs Russia Slovakia and usa (aside from the lucky bounce vs usa and terrible goal allowed by miller) ... The answer is 0. Zip.

Is kkass playing tonight ??

He has been invisible and inefficient, however not necessarily a liability. Same goes with Weise which is weird because he showed a lot of progress so far this year up to the last handful of games or so.

As for Hank I have heard conflicting reports about whether he will be suiting up tonight despite the testy issue. Regarding that, I have to say not much is made of his ongoing streak which is absolutely nuts. I remember the big deal made about Linden's streak but not a lot about Hanky.

I think just everyone is too afraid to talk about if right now, since no one knows if it ended. I know im scared :ph34r:

No idea why booth is scratched. The guy needs playing time to get where needs to be... With all the injuries he has had and he's finally getting his feet under him and then you scratch him? I understand he's not scoring but he's skating fast , hard forecheck and looking good. After this weekend take juice out of the line up then look at the mistakes he's made

:bigblush:

No idea why booth is scratched. The guy needs playing time to get where needs to be... With all the injuries he has had and he's finally getting his feet under him and then you scratch him? I understand he's not scoring but he's skating fast , hard forecheck and looking good. After this weekend take juice out of the line up then look at the mistakes he's made

I think the issue is, at the end of the day the player is paid to contribute offensively, ie 4.25 ml. Kassian has fed him 3 or 4 perfect passes in the last 5-6 games and he hasn't finished once, often having a great part of the net open...

If he isn't contributing offensively, well perhaps the only way to get him angry enough to start doing the little things he needs to do to get a goal or two is to sit him.

Skate around and doing nothing is not helpful. There are alot of little things in his game where he is making errors beyond scoring.

1. He has been playing terrible along the boards in his own end, I have noticed countless times Booth being out of position for support passes from his dmen, often causing turnovers at the blue line

2. He isn't controlling the puck well along the boards, offensively or defensively

3. He has stopped going to the net

Skating really fast means nothing

Archived