The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gdt Canucks vs Phoenix 6pm

Chauncey

I don't understand why we don't keep Kesler on the point for PP and work Hank of the left board. It's worked well in the past but we keep going back to Kes in front of the net.

Regardless of this change we need Sedins to crash the net once the shot is taken. We can't expect to score when 4/5 players on the ice are no where near the net. GET YOUR ASS TO THE NET DANIEL.

What happened to our PP?

How could we be tops in the league or near the top a few years ago with the same core, and now we can't shoot straight? I don't get it. They are not moving around at all. D just shoots into the legs of their D.

Lets face it Daniel's game has deteriorated. Ever since the Keith hit. You just don't see Sedinery anymore.

Instead of call-ups, can we just swap the entire team with Utica (with the exception of goalies)?

This Canuck team is showing absolutely zero intensity, hustle or emotion. Any AHL team would play with more hearts than these tourists.

Wake the f*** up!

Can someone help me out with this one here. So if the Phoneix guy (can't remember his name) cross checked Henrik. The next time Phoenix touches the puck the play should be dead and the trip from Daniel doesn't exist.

Shouldn't we have had a 5 on 3?

I'm at the game... Ridiculously boring hockey. Booth seems like the only one that even wants to be here. Sedins look like they're both sleepwalking. Edler should've had a conditioning assignment. Awful hockey.

This lack of drive is really showing a problem with this leadership group (Sedin/Sedin/Kesler/Bieksa/Edler)

Clearly something has to change - Bieksa at least showing emotion so I will allow him a pass there

Our best players many nights this year (and not just in this slump) have been guys like Santo/Richardson/Tanev/Lack/Lou/Stanton/Tostito/Kass at times

How many nights have we said this year that the five above were our best players, then ask how many nights in a row...when we answer that question....well you have the answer of why we suck so bad now

MG is so blind its unbelievable...

The players he is paying to be his best players are simply no longer delivering and someone needs to be moved...my argument would be Kesler and Edler need to go and we need to bring in talented youth with NHL experience in return....

What happened to our PP?

How could we be tops in the league or near the top a few years ago with the same core, and now we can't shoot straight? I don't get it. They are not moving around at all. D just shoots into the legs of their D.

Lets face it Daniel's game has deteriorated. Ever since the Keith hit. You just don't see Sedinery anymore.

Ehrhoff is a huge reason our powerplay was that good in 2011 as he could get shots through to the net and had chemistry with the Sedins. Plus Edler, Samuelsson, and Daniel were all much better players back then.

Archived