The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal]2014-2015

Merci

Canucks buy out David Booth.

Canucks trade Edler(beg him to waive NTC argue Col playoff team + legal marijuana) + a 1st to Col for O'reilly sign for 5 million a year for 6 years

Canucks sign Mike Cammaleri to a deal in the summer worth 4.0 million for 3 years (Italian connection)

Sign Tanev to a deal worth 2.5 3 years

Kassian to one worth 1.5 3 years

They're best buddies.

Horvat comes up

Cammaleri Kesler O'Reilly

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Burrows Horvat Higgins

Richardson Santorelli Hansen

Sestito Lain Archibald

Shinkaruk+Gaunce+Fox+Jensen all develop in Utica together.

Hamhuis Bieksa

Garrison Tanev

Stanton Corrado(New Salo)

Luongo

Eddie Lack

Overpayment for O'Reilly. He's good yea, but Eddy and a 1st is dumb. They desperately need a LW dman which is why they'd be willing to give up the likes of Ryan so giving a top 10 offensive dman in the league would be enough normally, and adding the 1st ontop is ridiculous lol.

Overpayment for O'Reilly. He's good yea, but Eddy and a 1st is dumb. They desperately need a LW dman which is why they'd be willing to give up the likes of Ryan so giving a top 10 offensive dman in the league would be enough normally, and adding the 1st ontop is ridiculous lol.

100% agree! just because people don't like Edler they undervalue him like crazy! Top 1-3 Dmen on great contracts are worth MONEY.

Other than that I like it.

That doesn't mean he signs for less long term. That is what teams do, pay less for long term contracts...................

He isn't signing for less. You have to qualify him for 6.5m or let him walk as a free agent. Not that anybody would be stupid enough to let him walk, but there would be a number of teams more than willing to pay that 6.5m.

He isn't signing for less. You have to qualify him for 6.5m or let him walk as a free agent. Not that anybody would be stupid enough to let him walk, but there would be a number of teams more than willing to pay that 6.5m.

Yes he can

That would be quite the sweet Top 6. The thing I don't like though is separating Burr from the Twins. I think the three of them would still gel, and I would use Kass as the PP partner for them. If Burr doesn't produce though, who knows? Some of the crazy folks on here would ask for his head too.

(Gotta say that's some pricey 3rd line depth though, I wouldn't mind it if they asked him to waive for younger guys if he's not doing well)

Archived