The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT Lack - 0 Wings - 2

TheTruthHurts

For the love of all things that are good in this world, can we please...stop pulling the bloody goalie when we are killing a penalty?!?!??!?!

Might work for an Elite team like the Hawks/Ducks/Bruins/Penguins but not for us.

On second thought, those teams would never get the opportunity to have to do that anyways because they know how to play 60 minutes of hockey!

Good news is I won't we watching them play the Bruins tomorrow night, wife is dragging me to a Romeo & Juliet Ballet performances.

Bad news is, the only win the Canucks will get on this road trip will probably be against the Bruins!

"Don't worry guys they will break their slump once Torts is back."

"Don't worry guys, once Burrows scores they will turn it around"

"Don't worry guys, they will get into the playoffs and any thing can happen"

No scoring, no heart, no power play = NO HOPE

Yes it sucks but its the truth. Deal with it Canucks.

Usually I'm one of the optimistic ones but I have been stripped of all optimism for this team. Burrows is playing like a damn child out there. Can't score so he becomes a poor sport and takes a bad penalty, yet again. Trade him or bench him, I'm fed up with seeing him on the ice as much as he is. Edler and Hamhuis, ¿que?

:huh:

There should be no "untouchables" on this team. None of the vets have earned the security they enjoy. Sedin saying they are getting their chances...Come on!!! 3 shots in the third against a tired team and you had 2 PPs?!!!

The Sedins are brutal and without them, this team has no NHL caliber offence.

The Sedins are kicking back, making millions and making sure not to get injured before they retire. AKA retirement contracts. They don't give a crap and you can tell. Maybe it changes after the olympics but I doubt it. Unacceptable play from them that needs to change or this team is done

Gonna be a long four years if they blow this hard from here on out...

Archived